Identifying the new moves

RyanCE

The Cutthroat Side Slam might also be for Jinder Mahal. I know Jose used the move initially, but the animation of the move looks more like Jinder's Khallas.

tenor.gif

Rolling Cutter 2 is for Bo Dallas

Standing Moonsauilt 4 is probably for Apollo Crews

Springboard Elbow Drop 2 might be Xavier Woods

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've updated the list according to the suggestions in this thread after double-checking everything myself, but there are a couple I'm unsure about (I can't find a video of Sheamus doing that Tilt-a-Whirl Powerslam, for example).

https://youtu.be/cqHGajE10r4?t=1m36s

That's much slower, has a different landing, and he doesn't do it off an Irish whip. It looks more like Mojo Rawley's to me, but I don't know.

The Cutthroat Side Slam might also be for Jinder Mahal. I know Jose used the move initially, but the animation of the move looks more like Jinder's Khallas.

tenor.gif

Jinder throws with his left arm. Jose throws with his right arm and does the ripcord motion at the beginning.

I've updated the list according to the suggestions in this thread after double-checking everything myself, but there are a couple I'm unsure about (I can't find a video of Sheamus doing that Tilt-a-Whirl Powerslam, for example).

It's much different than the one Sheamus does. The powerslam animations looks exactly like Strowman, so maybe it's just a variation where for example Strowman could hit it out of nowhere by tilt-whirling his opponent into a powerslam position then hitting it.

That's much slower, has a different landing, and he doesn't do it off an Irish whip. It looks more like Mojo Rawley's to me, but I don't know.

tenor.gif

Jinder throws with his left arm. Jose throws with his right arm and does the ripcord motion at the beginning.

Even if Jinder's is not in we can use Dream Street again.

I wonder if the burning hammer used by Kendrick on Ibushi from one of the cwc matches is in the game - I jumped in my chair when I saw the move on wwe tv..

It got added last year. As timschel said, it's the Terminating Spike

Eat Defeat = Mia Yam?

Yes I realise that the MYC didn't start airing until August 28th on the WWE Network but the first round of MYC was taped on July 13th while the Second Round, Quarter Finals and Semi Finals were taped on July 14th and aired on the WWE Network on September 4th.

But if the Eat Defeat is Mia Yam's then 2K would have needed to either been at the MYC tapings back in July or seen videos of MYC early. The only problem is I can't see 2K putting one MYC person move On-Disc for 2K18 .

Enzo Amore (Jawdunzo), Xavier Woods (Lost In The Woods), Billie Kay (as a signature move, Chuck Taylor (Sole Food) and Colt Cabana (Eat The Feet though like with Kay he uses the move as a signature move) also use the move.

Eat Defeat is famously Gail Kim's move but when Gail left WWE she vowed to never to return to WWE so an Eat Defeat with her motions would be surprising.

Archived