Identifying the new moves

RyanCE

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if there's any re animated moves for Triple H or Shawn. Hmmm.

I'm surprised HHH's running high knee was never redone. It's had the same animation since 2002.

I mean, it's not specifically HBK's, but the Hawkins elbow drop is perfect for HBK

Oh yeah the Stunt Rider Stretch is Ricochet's move.

Yo I watched the video back and read the info for each move and saw "Carry system" for some of them which got me excited because I didn't know the carry system wasn't just default moves. For example the Metalik Driver can be done from the Fireman's Carry position, so does that mean we can walk around or whatever before doing the move?

Also does anybody know or have a guess as to what "Move modifier" means?

I know that Powerslam 1 was captured for Strowman. But given that it's a pin combo move, it would work nicely given to the British Bulldog. That's one change I'll be making.

There was a Wheelbarrow Neckbreaker near the end of the video. Is that not for Eric Young? I recall him having it in TNA.

Yo I watched the video back and read the info for each move and saw "Carry system" for some of them which got me excited because I didn't know the carry system wasn't just default moves. For example the Metalik Driver can be done from the Fireman's Carry position, so does that mean we can walk around or whatever before doing the move?

According to timchel the modifier means moves which can be performed depending on if your superstar can carry certain weights or not.

As for the carry system, you can perform certain finishers and signatures from the carry positions. Like the powerslam and AA.

From the 2k's forum:

Move Modifier was explained on the 2K Boards:

In regards to the "Move Modifier".

This is part of the new Weight Detection system, and is indicative of a moves difficulty in being performed.

A Snap Suplex will have a lower Move Modifer, while a Stalling Suplex will have a higher Move Modifier.

Your Weight and Strength are the biggest determining factors in how heavy of an opponent you can lift, but the Move Modifiers might just put you over the threshold.

For example, if you are facing a very heavy opponent whom you can't normally lift, you might still be able to perform your moves that have a Low Move Modifier.

I hope that clears this up!

Cheers,

2Kayfabe

Yes. You can interrupt a move, walk around and then finish it.

How often has Neville done Rings of Saturn where he turns the opponent on his back? I know we probably just can use Beast Bite for the regular one but yeah

When Neville first started doing the move he did it that way. After a few times he now does it the normal way which Beast Bite is for.

I'm surprised HHH's running high knee was never redone. It's had the same animation since 2002.

They should have brought the reanimated one from Legends Of Wrestlemania.

Jumping Clothesline 3 - Roman Reigns?

Jumping Neckbreaker 2 - Karl Anderson? (he does it from his right side, but the motion looks similar)

Roll-Through Boston Crab - Roderick Strong?

Sit-Out Chokebomb 2 - Sheamus?

Snapmare & Hesitation Dropkick - Shane Thorne?

Swinging Gutbuster 2 - Bray Wyatt?

Jumping Clothesline 3 - Roman Reigns?

Jumping Neckbreaker 2 - Karl Anderson? (he does it from his right side, but the motion looks similar)

Roll-Through Boston Crab - Roderick Strong?

Sit-Out Chokebomb 2 - Sheamus?

Snapmare & Hesitation Dropkick - Shane Thorne?

Swinging Gutbuster 2 - Bray Wyatt?

The snapmare and hesitation dropkick is definitely an Aries move. Also, while it probably wasnt mocapped for him specifically, Tyson Kidd always used to do the roll through Boston crab.

They should have brought the reanimated one from Legends Of Wrestlemania.

Didn't they just reanimate HHH's high knee in 2k17? I'm sure I saw a new HHH high knee.

it shows. it looks terrible.

I can see why some moves take longer to reanimate because of being scared the reanimated one would look worse than the old made from scratch one. The Triple H Knee doesn't look necessarily bad as it's exactly how he does it but compared to the quality of the newer moves it looks bad.

Yeah, that's the issue with animations from SYM and HCTP. They look really accurate in terms of body language since Yuke's animated them by hand while referencing footage, but they stick out like a sore thumb in the modern games because they have comparably fewer frames of animation. They look really janky.

Archived