WWE 2K18 First Gameplay Trailer

.RyeE.

Wait...I just realized all I've been seeing from Asuka are shots of her in her gear, even what I suspect was Entrance footage. Does she have her furry robe and mask gimmicks and the dance to the ring?

I don't wanna see it...I just wanna know it's there. Lol

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or does it look like Undertaker has a new entrance? Or am I dreaming?

It is a new entrance for Taker.

finally we have new entrance sins svr2008 we are with the same entrance till 2k17

It looks like his entrance from WWE 2011. It ends with the same pose we saw. Check it out on Youtube.

finally we have new entrance sins svr2008 we are with the same entrance till 2k17
It looks like his entrance from WWE 2011. It ends with the same pose we saw. Check it out on Youtube.

It is isn't the same one from SVR '11. I get what u mean, but it's definitely a new entrance.

It is isn't the same one from SVR '11. I get what u mean, but it's definitely a new entrance.

Hope so. I still wouldn't mind the SvR' 11 one, I liked it better than the one we had since 2007 :D

Here it is guys a better high quality video from 2K.

Nice. I was wondering why the first upload wasn't proper HD.

Loving the 8 men in the ring but graphics are umm...

You can't seriously have a problem with the graphics...lmao. Some damn people...

Nah, tbh it looks beautiful in the 2K version of the video, but the IGN version made a couple of shots look very GameCube-ish. I didn't even know who uploads the same video could affect it that much.

Archived