WWE 2K18 First Gameplay Trailer

.RyeE.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give me the ability to pre-order my copy on Amazon, and I'll be sold...

(Seriously...still trying to give you my money. I guess you don't want it).

Where do you live? Because as far as i know my preorder on Amazon is just fine. Not claiming anything im just wondering what version of amazon is *censored*ing people over.

Where do you live? Because as far as i know my preorder on Amazon is just fine. Not claiming anything im just wondering what version of amazon is *censored*ing people over.

I also have the same issue where it either says its unavailable to pre order or it doesn't let me do anything for me I live in the US.

No superstar side plates for titles then as noticed both Nattie an Jinder along with Neville have the generic wwe logo side plates on there titles

Well, you have to admit, it's a bit hard to put in the sideplate logos for EVERY superstars on the sideplates of the belt when they win it in-game. I mean we only seen quite a few of these special logos on those that have won the titles in real life. I don't think we'll be getting them til maybe 2k19 or 2k20...

Really cuz I don't think we're ever going to get them at all it's too much of a hassle

I also have the same issue where it either says its unavailable to pre order or it doesn't let me do anything for me I live in the US.

That's really weird, hopefully you guys down south can get that sorted out.

nice! new moves I noticed:

New Angle Slam

New punch combo for Shane

Naomi's kick combo

Miz slingshot powerbomb

Reverse Chokeslam

New biel toss

Killan Dane's finisher is also new?

It's already in the game. They just used cuts and camera angles, which made it look new.

Thats quite an assumption. Just because we got a OWA in 2K17 doesn't mean they didn't make a separate version for Dain, especially as Dain tends to hit it a bit differently in terms of the fall.

nice! new moves I noticed:

New Angle Slam

New punch combo for Shane

Naomi's kick combo

Miz slingshot powerbomb

Reverse Chokeslam

New biel toss

Killan Dane's finisher is also new?

It's already in the game. They just used cuts and camera angles, which made it look new.

Thats quite an assumption. Just because we got a OWA in 2K17 doesn't mean they didn't make a separate version for Dain, especially as Dain tends to hit it a bit differently in terms of the fall.

he got his own from the corner.

4HW lookin good and Asuka... I know we've seen a screenshot already but good lawd. Noice trailer, hopefully satisfying the "we haven't seen enough" players out there. Just wish I could see it in a much higher quality

Btw, was this trailer even announced? I've been super busy with work...so I may have just missed the hype for it...but this was a big shock to me. Woke up today and checked my phone, and had a message from a friend with the link in it. Completely surprised by it. :lol:

yeah on Twitter

Sc2yM0F.png

Archived