WWE 2K18 First Gameplay Trailer

.RyeE.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no the major gameplay details have already been discussed.

Do you know if HBK, current the rock, rvd, booker t, kurt angle, edge, kevin nash, current sting, stone cold, trish stratus, lita, tyson kidd, daniel bryan, brie bella and the other legends or alumni who appeared on tv between 2013 have minitrons and the other trons in the game during entrances?

Small, insignificant detail...but I feel compelled to express my gratitude for it...there is now more than just one sponsor for the arenas. We have KFC, Truth (anti-smoking campaign), and Snickers this time (and 2k, of course). Really helps break up the monotony of the patterning and makes the arenas look that much more believable.

Small, insignificant detail...but I feel compelled to express my gratitude for it...there is now more than just one sponsor for the arenas. We have KFC, Truth (anti-smoking campaign), and Snickers this time (and 2k, of course). Really helps break up the monotony of the patterning and makes the arenas look that much more believable.

Agreed

No superstar side plates for titles then as noticed both Nattie an Jinder along with Neville have the generic wwe logo side plates on there titles

Well, you have to admit, it's a bit hard to put in the sideplate logos for EVERY superstars on the sideplates of the belt when they win it in-game. I mean we only seen quite a few of these special logos on those that have won the titles in real life. I don't think we'll be getting them til maybe 2k19 or 2k20...

Archived