WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

Fixed. Sorry I didn't think that was that big of a deal. My apologies.

I'm going to assume that it's un-aired spoilers. But posting them outside of spoiler tags (or in the spoiler section) is not only against the rules it's extremely inconsiderate. Some people still want to be surprised.

I agree with Creep too. Figured people would know the drill by now.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a difference between being a heel people dislike because theyre actually good at it and people who hate the heels who are just shit because they're shit. And in this case Jinder is shit in his position. Glad he's livin his dream but at what cost?

He's champ but will go down as a diesel like champion. Not interesting and can't draw a dime.

Cool to see Dash Wilder working some singles matches on Main Event, though I wonder why Scott Dawson didn't get this same opportunity when Dash was hurt? Weird to see Slater pick up the win, but I love that he doesn't give a *Censored* that Bobby Roode got called up and still uses the Sweetness DDT as his finisher. :lol:

Also thought it was weird they would rather play this Rey Mysterio video package for Hispanic Heritage Month on Main Event but not on Raw or SD. They did one for a celeb on Monday, right? Jeez, guess you really don't matter to them once you're gone and working for someone else lol.

Cool to see Dash Wilder working some singles matches on Main Event, though I wonder why Scott Dawson didn't get this same opportunity when Dash was hurt? Weird to see Slater pick up the win, but I love that he doesn't give a *Censored* that Bobby Roode got called up and still uses the Sweetness DDT as his finisher. :lol:

Also thought it was weird they would rather play this Rey Mysterio video package for Hispanic Heritage Month on Main Event but not on Raw or SD. They did one for a celeb on Monday, right? Jeez, guess you really don't matter to them once you're gone and working for someone else lol.

He probably did get the option.

Who did Dash wrestle?

:lol: Surprised and yet not surprised GFW would do that.

I'm sure WWE would have a legal case there if they chose to pursue it.

Would they though? GFW owns the footage.

Well, technically they aren't lying when they say he's left NXT.

Who did Dash wrestle?

Heath lol. And he lost to Rhyno last week too.

Who did Dash wrestle?

Heath lol. And he lost to Rhyno last week too.

Guess we know what team The Revival will feud with when they return.

Yeah and you can say names. There isn't anything there.

There's saying Booby Roode's name and then there's outright stating he "made the jump" as they put it, from NXT to GFW and acting like he is contracted to you when he obviously isn't.

Well that's how you might have interpreted it. That might be the only way to interpret it, except they didn't explicitly state anything. So again I'll say; there are no grounds for a lawsuit there.

Acting like someone is contracted to you when they aren't, isn't illegal. It's a lie and an awful business move, but it isn't illegal. Unless GFW literally say "Bobby Roode is under GFW employment having come from NXT" then there is not much WWE can do.

Archived