Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XII

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just know they better not turn him heel. It seems the solution is to always turn a baby face heel. Finn overall is fine to me. So I don't know what to tell people who don't like him. I guess just don't watch his segments. Because the guy oozes star appeal and presence.

Because people who have followed his entire career know that he became this high caliber Star as a heel. Unless you want him to put on a space suit again, it's not that hard to understand.

I just know they better not turn him heel. It seems the solution is to always turn a baby face heel. Finn overall is fine to me. So I don't know what to tell people who don't like him. I guess just don't watch his segments. Because the guy oozes star appeal and presence.

His Heel work is what got him noticed and when WWE saw his potential. He's just one of those wrestlers who shines a Heel and fails as a Face. It's not rocket sience.

I do think Finn has presence, when he's out there people are drawn to him. But he doesn't have a lick of personality and I personally am not excited to see him anymore. Him being tied down to Bray Wyatt for the past three months really didn't help either. Finn needs something to get going for him. Heel turn, stable, even just a really good, grudge filled feud with someone who's actually interesting that isn't just said person constantly mocking "The Demon". Honestly, if it's booked well a feud with Cena could be great for Finn, it helped AJ find a level of charisma nobody knew he had.

He has all the makings of a star, but it feels like they're expecting his entrance and occasional bodypaint to be his entire schtick, and that's just....dull.

Yeah Bray is but I just don't give a shit about what he's saying. I was a big fan of him until his move to RAW and now the only time I've cared was his match against Goldust.

And that was wasted potential since Goldy's as credible as a local jobber at this point. Damn shame.

Goldust has earned his credibility. It doesn't matter if currently he's low on the card, he's a veteran who has proved himself. Beating him will always mean something as it will for many veterans.

Yeah Bray is but I just don't give a shit about what he's saying. I was a big fan of him until his move to RAW and now the only time I've cared was his match against Goldust.

And that was wasted potential since Goldy's as credible as a local jobber at this point. Damn shame.

Goldust has earned his credibility. It doesn't matter if currently he's low on the card, he's a veteran who has proved himself. Beating him will always mean something as it will for many veterans.

Uh....I gotta disagree man. Like, Goldust has had a great career, but it's not like someone beating him is making people turn heads. Dude is completely irrelevant in modern day WWE, he's just another guy that's there to put over the talent.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying he was treated like a local jobber. Wyatt didn't struggle.

I'd prefer an actual full-length feud between the two with Goldust credible enough to give him a challenge. Think it would be great with the right story.

Uh....I gotta disagree man. Like, Goldust has had a great career, but it's not like someone beating him is making people turn heads. Dude is completely irrelevant in modern day WWE, he's just another guy that's there to put over the talent.

He's ALWAYS been midcard/low card. What he's doing now is really no different than 90% of his career. He's an amazing enhancement talent and has earned his credibility over his years. I don't think it really matters how credible someone like Goldust is in 2017.

I'm not arguing anything lol.

My whole point was that the Bray/Goldust match was wasted potential imo. I think a killer feud and story between the two (because of their gimmicks) would be fun television. But I suppose that's unrealistic in 2017...

Said I was arguing, not you. I was just using it as a general term, not literally.

Archived