DLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

They better at least have facepaint in. There's no excuse for it, as far as I'm concerned. When a glitch made it possible two years ago...it really can't be a hard thing to properly implement, all things considered. I accept a lot of theories about why certain things aren't in, and why they can't be in...but that one strikes me as nothing short of negligence. Hair, I can overlook. I'm sure that might be a tricky one of to fine tune. But like I said...they already had paint in by sheer accident...and it worked perfectly. Just lock it down.

I have a feeling that the only reason we can't add/edit/remove facepaint is legal BS with likenesses and all that, kinda like how we can't take the masks off of guys like Kalisto, Sin Cara & Attitude Era Kane.

Lol...putting paint on people would have nothing to do with any kind of "likeness" shenanigans. That's a serious stretch. Also, let's not pretend like removing someone's mask is in the same vein. It makes perfect sense to be unable to remove the mask of someone who has a career based around a mask. But if I want to paint a hamburger on Dolph Ziggler's face, I should be able to.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They better at least have facepaint in. There's no excuse for it, as far as I'm concerned. When a glitch made it possible two years ago...it really can't be a hard thing to properly implement, all things considered. I accept a lot of theories about why certain things aren't in, and why they can't be in...but that one strikes me as nothing short of negligence. Hair, I can overlook. I'm sure that might be a tricky one of to fine tune. But like I said...they already had paint in by sheer accident...and it worked perfectly. Just lock it down.

I have a feeling that the only reason we can't add/edit/remove facepaint is legal BS with likenesses and all that, kinda like how we can't take the masks off of guys like Kalisto, Sin Cara & Attitude Era Kane.

Lol...putting paint on people would have nothing to do with any kind of "likeness" shenanigans. That's a serious stretch. Also, let's not pretend like removing someone's mask is in the same vein. It makes perfect sense to be unable to remove the mask of someone who has a career based around a mask. But if I want to paint a hamburger on Dolph Ziggler's face, I should be able to.

I never said it was the official reason, just my gut feeling. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some legal BS stopping 2K from allowing us to edit the superstar's faces or adding/removing tattoos from them.

https://www.facebook.com/schoolofmorton/photos/a.412115758897607.1073741828.406293439479839/1287518144690693/?type=3&theater

So it looks like maybe Robert Gibson confirmed that the RnR Express/Midnight Express will be included.

I just want to be able to change Warriors paint/add some heel paint for tatanka/BATB paint for Luger/Macho/Sting!

Wish you could add eye contacts. Randy Savage is almost guaranteed to have dark brown eyes instead of the bright blue eyes he really had.

If they could make someone like Curt Hennig Mr Percect look so good after he died, why can't they do the same with other superstars?

I don't get why they include Ultimate Warrior altenate face paints when you can't even switch or add it on top of his player model. Same goes with tattoos. I wanted to add AJ Styles latest tattoo with his daughters birthdate but you can't add textures to a default wrestler.

2K are party poopers. Remember when you were able to put facepaint on Luke Gallows to match his NJPW look? Yea well once 2K found out, they treated it like a glitch and "fixed" it.

It also pisses me off that we can't fight as managers. Makes no sense. Give them a basic moveset and call it a night.

I don't think Bull Nakano wants to be in these games. I get the impression that she turned down an opportunity to appear in 2K16's Hall of Fame showcase, with a lazy Alundra Blayze vs. Paige "dream match" being thrown in at the last minute without any special cutscenes. Nakano's Alabama Slam Facebuster was randomly included in that game's moves pack, so I think some work was done on her.

They still could have done Luna or Bertha Faye!

Wish you could add eye contacts. Randy Savage is almost guaranteed to have dark brown eyes instead of the bright blue eyes he really had.

If they could make someone like Curt Hennig Mr Percect look so good after he died, why can't they do the same with other superstars?

I don't get why they include Ultimate Warrior altenate face paints when you can't even switch or add it on top of his player model. Same goes with tattoos. I wanted to add AJ Styles latest tattoo with his daughters birthdate but you can't add textures to a default wrestler.

2K are party poopers. Remember when you were able to put facepaint on Luke Gallows to match his NJPW look? Yea well once 2K found out, they treated it like a glitch and "fixed" it.

It also pisses me off that we can't fight as managers. Makes no sense. Give them a basic moveset and call it a night.

Because the "facepaint" on Gallows WAS a glitch.

Still shouldn't have patched it. It wasn't hurting anything. Patches should be reserved for game breaking glitches. Not wasted on workarounds that let you do cool shit. It comes across as spiteful when they patch stuff like that

Still shouldn't have patched it. It wasn't hurting anything. Patches should be reserved for habe breaking glitches. Not wasted on workarounds that let you do cool shit. It comes across as spiteful when they patch stuff like that

How is it spiteful? A glitch is a glitch no matter how helpful or harmful it is. Plus, it could easily have other side effects.

I don't think Bull Nakano wants to be in these games. I get the impression that she turned down an opportunity to appear in 2K16's Hall of Fame showcase, with a lazy Alundra Blayze vs. Paige "dream match" being thrown in at the last minute without any special cutscenes. Nakano's Alabama Slam Facebuster was randomly included in that game's moves pack, so I think some work was done on her.

They still could have done Luna or Bertha Faye!

It's wwe's call not to have Nakano. Mattel said at sdcc in 2016 when asked about a figure of her they were told she is off limits. They are not allowed to try and sign her. I don't remember if she had a jakks figure, but at one time it was the same for them. Ledesma also said around wwe 13 that they put her on the roster for wwe 12 and 13 and both times she was taken off by wwe.

For some reason wwe does not like her.

Still shouldn't have patched it. It wasn't hurting anything. Patches should be reserved for game breaking glitches. Not wasted on workarounds that let you do cool shit. It comes across as spiteful when they patch stuff like that

Matches involving glitched Gallows, tended to have more freezes in them

Matches involving glitched Gallows, tended to have more freezes in them

Okay. Nevermind, then. I was wrong

My Predictions for DLC:

Future Stars:

Aleistar Black

Drew McIntyre

Andrade Almas

Lana

Ruby Riot

Hardy Boyz

HOF Pack

Beth Phoenix

Candice Michelle

RNR Express

Whoever RNR Express most famous rival is

Perry Saturn

205 Live pack

UK Pack

Instead of her I predict Eve Torres since WWE trademarked it for future use.

Archived