DLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So 1st things 1st, I obviously don't expect this list to happen at all. Outside of the Hardy's who knows what they'll go with. But I would like something along the lines of:

Roster Supplement:

The Hardy's

Aleister Black

Drew McIntyre

Andrade Almas

Elias

Lana (playable)

Future Stars:

Adam Cole

reDRagon

Mike & Maria Kanellis

Ruby Riot

Legends/Hof:

RnR Express

Beth Phoenix

+ 3 more legends... I'd like Raven & Jarrett but that'll never happen

I'd also like to see Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Tony Neese, Shelton Benjamin, Heavy Machinery and Oney Lorcan

Bate Dunne and Seven were all scanned for this game so while it could be for next year there's also a good shot they're dlc.

Scanning means nothing, finally it comes down to contracts.

Tyler Bate has a figure coming out so they obviously have some sort of merchandise deal.

Bate Dunne and Seven were all scanned for this game so while it could be for next year there's also a good shot they're dlc.

Tyler Bate has a figure coming out so they obviously have some sort of merchandise deal.

Maybe it is special deal with mattel in same way 2K does the deals. Moreover we will not get more than 3 superstar packs every year. This year will be no exception and going by 2K's trend and after a huge uproar by legend fans in the forum, 2K knows how to calm them and will give them 2 packs as every year. Current fans will only get 1 pack. It has been the case since the start of WWE2K14, 2 packs of legends and 1 pack of current stars. So its best to not to expect much and rather getting dissapointment later.

Maybe it is special deal with mattel in same way 2K does the deals. Moreover we will not get more than 3 superstar packs every year. This year will be no exception and going by 2K's trend and after a huge uproar by legend fans in the forum, 2K knows how to calm them and will give them 2 packs as every year. Current fans will only get 1 pack. It has been the case since the start of WWE2K14, 2 packs of legends and 1 pack of current stars. So its best to not to expect much and rather getting dissapointment later.

I wouldn't bet so much on legends. 2K already confirmed there will be no showcase pack.

I wouldn't bet so much on legends. 2K already confirmed there will be no showcase pack.

Did 2K confirmed it? Link please. The only thing I heard is spanish site rumor which was debunked by 2K forum mod.

If there really is no HOF pack this year, hopefully they'll put the missing HOFers in a legends pack with other legends that are missing. I'd expect we'd get a current/future stars pack as well as a moves pack. Which would mean we'd still get one more...

Its not confirmed. Even though if there is no showcase there is still a chance of getting HOF pack with the rivals. As its a trend from 2K or they might give altogether different kind of pack such as ECW or WCW or anything like they did in 2K14 legends pack and NWO pack.

If there really is no HOF pack this year, hopefully they'll put the missing HOFers in a legends pack with other legends that are missing. I'd expect we'd get a current/future stars pack as well as a moves pack. Which would mean we'd still get one more...

Those legends might not be "missing" it's all based on contracts. Don't expect them to be in just cause they were the previous year.

Those legends might not be "missing" it's all based on contracts. Don't expect them to be in just cause they were the previous year.

That's not what I meant. If they're not in the game - they're missing from it. I didn't expect anything. I'm merely speculating on what DLC packs we could have.

TBH I'd forgive Beth being excluded if it meant Ruthless Aggression Showcase next year.

Though it's a passing comment about the cover, I'm really wondering anout Seth mentioning the focus on current stars. With the obvious exceptions of Piper and Hogan, I'm really not sure who people would REALLY be dying to get their hands on.

There's really only five guys missing from the CW division: Gulak, Nese, Ali, Dorado, and Daivari. I have high enough hopes of them being DLC.

After that all I really care about is the Hardyz, McIntyre, Black, Samson, Riot, and BSS+Wolfgang. I think BSS and Wolfgang have a decent chance but I would still be pleasantly surprised if they made it.

I was hoping we'd get Mandrews with BSS but I don't think he's been on WWE TV after the UK tourney, maybe did one or two NXT shows.

Surprised we've not seen more of the UK guys. Especially how well they've been received.

While I do want Bate and Dunn in I'd be fine if they just throw in a few of their top moves in a moves pack or something, along with the UK title and arena.

We might get less DLC characters with now Showcase DLC.

I really think making the characters themselves wasn't the issue with Showcase, as much as it was also animating the cutscenes, producing video packages for context, etc. I hope it just means the same number of chaacters, but this time just divided over several packs rather than one big one.

We might get less DLC characters with now Showcase DLC.

"we might" "we could" "well what if".

Well, what if the world explodes into confetti tomorrow? What if aliens from Neptune decide they want all our water? What if the sun is actually really cold?

Don't deal in what ifs. It just makes everything look ridiculous.

Archived