DLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish Jeff had a new atomic drop into the double leg drop to groin. Unless I missed something.

He has one in his comeback, I believe.
Oh sweet. Ill check it out. Wouldve loved a stand alone version.
Wasnt that added in 16? When we added the seated position...
Ive never seen it...

Hardy's dlc feels rushed, but it's great to have them in my game..

What do you mean, feels rushed?
Missing moves

Entrance and taunts could be better

what moves are missing?

Have to say that I am most disappointed that Jeff's Twisted Stunner is not in his moveset. Everything else seems on point for my wants.

did he actually use that in WWE? that's honestly where i grabbed most of my reference from

Wish Jeff had a new atomic drop into the double leg drop to groin. Unless I missed something.

Ive never seen it...

Ground -> Strong Strikes (Face Up) -> Double Leg Drop

Isn't that what you're looking for? Or am I completely wrong here?

did he actually use that in WWE? that's honestly where i grabbed most of my reference from

Ive never seen it...

he means the atomic drop into the double leg drop like the one in his comeback (but as a grapples move instead of just part of the comeback)

Ive never seen it...

he means the atomic drop into the double leg drop like the one in his comeback (but as a grapples move instead of just part of the comeback)
This.

nah, jeff hasn't used the Twist of Fate Stunner since he returned to WWE. But it was a move he used in nearly every match in TNA for the last 2 years. So i think some of us expected it. Im fine using one of the Stone Cold Stunners. His new Twist of Fate and Swanton look great. And i really like his New tree of woe dropkick

nah, jeff hasn't used the Twist of Fate Stunner since he returned to WWE. But it was a move he used in nearly every match in TNA for the last 2 years. So i think some of us expected it. Im fine using one of the Stone Cold Stunners. His new Twist of Fate and Swanton look great. And i really like his New tree of woe dropkick

well there's always next year unless they get released

well there's always next year unless they get released

Doubt that happens. Fairly certain WWE likes money. :lol:

shameless plug. But i finished up editing the Hardy's movesets

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478327-the-accuracy-factory-hardy-boyzblissgoldust/

they forgot to give Matt Hardy his Back Suplex Elbow Drop by default...so change that at least.

if u want retro hardy's movesets, use my current one as a base, then goto my database...and check the Youtube folder (in the brands section). U will find all the notes for the Jeff & Matt top moves vids on youtube.

And start adding in the retro moves. (give matt cage/ladder dive skill. take away any biting moves i gave him.)

Even though we complain and demand until were blue in the face, I gotta commend Tim and the crew for a job WELL done with the wwe2k18 game.

As ALWAYS the moves pack dlc was a highlight but damn if it isnt fun to play as Aliester Black, fly high like RVD, run roughshot with Ruby Riot or wreck havock with Lars Sullivan. And thats just mentioning the dlc wrestlers. The 205 live, nxt guys and the other newcommers are jawdropping and so fun to play as as well.

Your team deserves a cold beer and a pat on the back..

Now, with that saidlol

Go work on that Ricochet model and leave our jaws dropped once again with wwe2k19.

AlsoWhere can we send our move requests? Twitter account?

i dont think so, i got the walls and ribbon and machine gun entrance with the first or second patch but he still only had one video, i distinctly remember wishing they would have given him his more current video.

From November:

Hm. I could of sworn I'd seen him do it at least once, and I know I have seen him catch someone in to a stunner in the last half year (using the springboard stunner works well enough).

I'm not going to harp on anymore; just glad to officially have the Hardys again. ?

Hm. I could of sworn I'd seen him do it at least once, and I know I have seen him catch someone in to a stunner in the last half year (using the springboard stunner works well enough).

I'm not going to harp on anymore; just glad to officially have the Hardys again. ?

He DID use the Twist of Fate Stunner in WWE.

I remember seeing him use it during matches too. The one they seem to have modeled was one he did to Sheamus.

Archived