DLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xbox Aussies... how tf do I get this pack for free with my season pass?!!

I clicked on the store tab in game, clicked on their faces to DL and then reset my console.. Granted that was for PS, I imagine it'll work the same on Xbox?

Gave it a shot but it didn't work :(

This seriously pisses me off and almost makes me want to strangle whoever the idiot was that made this stupid mistake.

It was fine when 2K made a few mistakes with the patches, one that brought us a preview of their entrances and victorys, and another showed a few of their moves. BUT NOW, for some godforsaken reason, their last mistake is just basically taunting us to *censored*in wait unti it releases here in the US, cause WE CAN"T *censored*ING DOWNLOAD THE *censored*ING DLC FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT!

This seriously pisses me off and almost makes me want to strangle whoever the idiot was that made this stupid mistake.

It was fine when 2K made a few mistakes with the patches, one that brought us a preview of their entrances and victorys, and another showed a few of their moves. BUT NOW, for some godforsaken reason, their last mistake is just basically taunting us to *censored*in wait unti it releases here in the US, cause WE CAN"T *censored*ING DOWNLOAD THE *censored*ING DLC FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT!

Calm down, just wait for it to release in your region, zero reason for you to be angry about it.

... are you seriously angry that 2K is observing the store rules and setup? Dude..

"WAAA THERE WAS A SYSTEM EXPLOIT AND THAT EXPLOIT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE HOW DARE THEY FIX AN EXPLOIT!"

Seriously?

Yeah it's on the store in the UK here but saying 7.99. Why is this exactly? Because of US time zone?

Boot the game up and download it from the in-game store.

I didn't even need to do that. It showed 7.99 at first but when you actually go to the download page it's good to go.

Well that's weird. I just went back to the main store index (via the game), the game must've automatically refreshed or something because it now says "owned" and it started downloading by itself.

I did click on season pass again to make sure that was synced up correctly and it was fine.

So just keep backing in and out, double checking both season pass and nxt buttons back n forth. It'll remove the price eventually.

They must've quickly realised?!

Archived