DLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is is that Tidal Wave or Low Ki's Tidal wave? (Which is a springboard Roundhouse which is already in the game I guess but they have added Ki's moves in the past).

Thank you for compiling the list their has been confirmation of the following too:

Crash Landing

Pumphandle Death Valley Driver

Swinging Sleeper Slam

I want the Tech Fall (Steinerizer) (Doomsday Bulldog). Made famous by the Steiner Bros and used by American Alpha, (with them, calling it the Tech Fall).

It "should" be in seeing as how American Alpha have been using it as their second tag team finisher for almost a year prior to, disbanding. But it's a tag move that is way, long overdue. Hoping it's in.

I think Gable and Benjamin use it too, no?

Benjamin and Gable doe a Powerbomb/Diving Clothesline combo. Closest thing in-game is the Heat Bomb.

Doesn't the Doomsday Device 2 work better?(other than lack of pin combo)

Yes that is more accurate.

I just noticed something really random in the dlc gameplay videos. I posted in the bug thread that it seems like only 1 guy sweats a lot when I have matches (PS4 version) but these videos it looks like everyone gets sweaty. Does that mean it's a resource issue since the videos are from the PC version? Sweat rant over.

The "Penalty Kick", it would go nicely with Zack Sabre Jr to.

It might be a simple move, but I'd love a decent "Fishermans Buster" instead of having to use a Fishermans suplex or Small Package Driver without the pin. We had one that was removed last year

Also there's been moves included last couple of year's packs that we could make previously in WWE 2K14's CAF mode, so I'm hoping the "Angels Wings" is in this year. That was so easily made in CAF, and it seems to me the last of the big old school Indy/ROH finishers that we don't already have

It have to be, the NXT pack have already been revealed and shown on youtube, it looks pretty much done, so it gotta be this tuesday, I know it have to be!

Thats not how it works, my friend.

Hoping for more of the Bucks' moves.

Also not a move, but I'd love them to add AJ Styles pre-match taunt for title matches when he does it to "A..J...Styles"

Archived