DLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they get you so angry maybe you shouldn't play them then? The moves they add outweigh the moves they remove. They could add 100 new moves and remove two and your focus would be on the two gone. If it bothers you so much why do you torment yourself?

We don't really have a choice since it's practically the only wrestling game around.

Well going apoplectic over it doesn't help your enjoyment. You can't control what they do or what they don't do. It seems like you aggravate yourself more than you enjoy yourself so it's like an exercise in futility. Maybe if you let things go that you can't control and stop letting them get to you you'd enjoy it more.

Doesn't mean you can't point out bugs and glitches, and every year they have a customer survey for they game on what they can improve. Focus your energy on enjoyment and take the surveys and seriously, just have fun. Hating what's removed and getting pissed off about it doesn't change it, doesn't help you in any way, and certainly won't fix it.

Getting frustrated is understandable. But holding on to the hate and frustration only affects your enjoyment.

Well going apoplectic over it doesn't help your enjoyment. You can't control what they do or what they don't do. It seems like you aggravate yourself more than you enjoy yourself so it's like an exercise in futility. Maybe if you let things go that you can't control and stop letting them get to you you'd enjoy it more.

Doesn't mean you can't point out bugs and glitches, and every year they have a customer survey for they game on what they can improve. Focus your energy on enjoyment and take the surveys and seriously, just have fun. Hating what's removed and getting pissed off about it doesn't change it, doesn't help you in any way, and certainly won't fix it.

Getting frustrated is understandable. But holding on to the hate and frustration only affects your enjoyment.

The worst thing they removed was Batista's machine gun entrance. I would feel better if they patched it back in.

The worst thing they removed was Batista's machine gun entrance. I would feel better if they patched it back in.

Get over it dude!!!!!!

Get over it dude!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER BE COMPLACENT!

Get over it dude!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER BE COMPLACENT!

Your caps lock key is stuck.

Going on a witch hunt against 2k will not accomplish anything either.

those last 2 can't really happen until there is a way to get guys to lean against the apron

There used to be, but it was removed! :facepalm:

when was that in the game?

i have every game from SvR 08 to 2k18....and don't recall there being a "leaning against ringside apron" position

Infact, not true. There was never a "leaning against the apron" at ringside position.

I assume something like this could be accomplished from the "leaning on the ropes" or "apron" move position... similar to how OMG moments/suicide dives to the outside work.

With the move animation starting from the ring, you throw/push the guy to the outside to the floor, your character goes to the apron and then does the kick to the opponent to the floor, all in one move/animation.

Even though I'm not a exactly a fan of introducing more "cutscene-like" animation and I suspect 2K isn't either as they're trying the difficult commendable task to make everything fluid/gameplay, so it might not be the right way to do it...

That is odd, thinking about it, last year Batista wasn't in the game but they had that entrance, now he's in the game but the entrance isn't there. I think they might patch it back in.

I have notified the person responsible re: batistas Entrance.

Really? Thank you so much. I hope we get it back in. Its his most iconic entrance IMO.

Is there any confirmation of when the packs are released? Sorry if it's on another page

Not yet, but if it's anything like last year the first pack will come fairly quickly.

its always 1 month later for the first pack...and the preorder stuff

then the moves pack is like 3-5 weeks after that....then a month later the next wrestler pack.

usually the last is in February. But theres less DLC. So idk if they are going to stretch it...or just be done with DLC in january?

with having less DLC. Maybe they just release the pre-order DLC in 1 month. And hold off on the other stuff longer?

Can we get the Funkadactyls individual entrances back too? We have their tag but not their individual and it makes me sad! Lol.

Archived