-Pete Dunne

-Trent Seven

-Mark Andrews

TLC Pack

-Jeff Hardy

-Matt Hardy

-Devon Dudley

-Bubba Ray Dudley

-Modern & Retro attires for the lot, maybe retro E&C as well)

Hall of Fame Pack

-Insert whatever Legends here

...Exactly what I'm hoping for :)

As for Legends:

Ron Simmons/Farooq

Hulk Hogan (very unlikely)

Demolition (Ax and Smash)

Legion Of Doom

The Million Dollar Man

FUTURE STARS PACK

-nxt and 205 live guys

CURRENT STARS PACK

-The Hardys and some other current guys

MOVESET PACK

HULK HOGAN SHOWCASE PACK

-Hulk Hogan vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper (War to Settle the Score)

-Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant (WM 3)

-Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior (WM 6)

-Hulk Hogan vs. Sgt. Slaughter (WM 7)

-Hollywood Hogan vs. Sting (STARRCADE '97)

-Hulk Hogan vs. Mr. McMahon (WM 19)

HOF SHOWCASE PACK

-Rock n Roll Express vs. Four Horsemen

-multiple versions of Ravishing Rick Rude, Kurt Angle, DDP

-Beth Phoenix

There could be a few that got released and not announced still make it in the game as it has been like that other years.

One would think that they'd release info on the DLC soon as well. How many people are holding back from ordering the deluxe edition before knowing what they're getting? A bit presumptuous on 2K's part.
Dafuq...? DLC is usually for waaaayyyy after the Release. Not a month beforehand.

They always announced the DLC content before the release date. Last year they announced the DLC on September 22.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wwe.com/amp/section/wwe-2k17/article/wwe-2k17-dlc-season-pass-digital-deluxe-edition-update

When did they ever release info on the DLC after the release date? It would seem rather foolish to do so.

FUTURE STARS PACK

-nxt and 205 live guys

CURRENT STARS PACK

MOVESET PACK

HULK HOGAN SHOWCASE PACK

HOF SHOWCASE PACK

-Beth Phoenix

THERE IS NO HOGAN. Ugh.

FUTURE STARS PACK

-nxt and 205 live guys

CURRENT STARS PACK

MOVESET PACK

HULK HOGAN SHOWCASE PACK

HOF SHOWCASE PACK

-Beth Phoenix

THERE IS NO HOGAN. Ugh.

WE DON'T KNOW THAT YET, PLUS PEOPLE CAN STILL HOPE FOR HIM.

FUTURE STARS PACK

-nxt and 205 live guys

CURRENT STARS PACK

MOVESET PACK

HULK HOGAN SHOWCASE PACK

HOF SHOWCASE PACK

-Beth Phoenix

THERE IS NO HOGAN. Ugh.

Never said there was. One can dream can't he?? Just was speculating dude calm down.

205 Live:

Ariya Daivari (Feuded for months with Gallagher ([whom is On-Disc] and had a short rivalry with Tozawa [whom is On-Disc]. Out of the 5 Cruiserweights he should have been On-Disc instead of DLC considering his rivals are On-Disc.)

Drew Gulak (Long anti-flying feud with Mustafa)

Mustafa Ali (Long anti-flying feud with Gulak which also included Mustafa wrestling Nese)

Tony Nese (Ally and tag team partner of Gulak)

Lince Dorado is the one I wonder about the most as the majority of his matches since the Cruiserweight Classic have been on Main Event so he is the only Cruiserweight I could see not making it in as DLC so if 205 were to be a 5 wrestler pack James Ellsworth could make it instead of Dorado as Ellsworth has more of an impact on SmackDown than Dorado has on 205.

However, 205 is part of the Raw brand so a 6 wrestler 205/Raw DLC pack consisting of Ariya Daivari, Drew Gulak, Mustafa Ali, Tony Nese, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy is equally possible seeing as the Hardyz returned at WrestleMania 33.

WWE Roster at the time of WrestleMania weekend on April 1st before NXT TakeOver: Orlando and WrestleMania 33

From this list: Aliyah, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Ruby Riot, Andrade Almas, Angelo Dawkins, Buddy Murphy, Wesley Blake, Oney Lorcan, Heavy Machinery are missing from the On-Disc roster in regards to NXT whereas only the Bollywood Boyz aka The Singh Brothers are missing from the Main Roster (excluding the released wrestlers).

Since splitting up Blake & Murphy have been used sporadically as enhancement talent on NXT TV Tapings and mainly used on NXT house shows with Blake teaming up with Steve Cutler whereas Murphy has been mainly be used in singles match with the occasional tag team match alongside a random face wrestler on NXT house shows so I am guess that is most likely that the reason that they got cut from On-Disc roster (and most likely not DLC either) because of them being Angelo Dawkins level (before Street Profits happened for Dawkins).

Ruby Riot (First NXT match was at NXT TakeOver: Orlando but her long rivalry with Nikki Cross started before Orlando.)

Drew McIntyre [Returned at NXT TakeOver: Orlando in the audience but he didn't have his first return match until April 12th 2017. Samoa Joe made it into 2K16 after WrestleMania 31 with his debut being at Unstoppable where Joe saved Zayn from Owens and Joe didn't have his first until June 10th 2015 whereas Roode didn't make the cut for 2K17 after appearing in the audience for Dallas as he didn't have his first match until August 3rd 2016. Nakamura debuted at Dallas on April 1, 2016 and was DLC for 2K17.] Based on this history with the NXT Champions, McIntyre has a very good chance of being DLC for 2K18 against not making it in at all. If McIntyre were to fail make it into 2K18 as DLC then we can put that down due to McIntyre not being as big a name as Joe and Nakamura.

Aleister Black (First NXT match was at NXT TakeOver: Orlando but did wrestle at the UK Championship Tournament as Tommy End)

Sonya Deville (formerly Daria Berenato) and The Velveteen Dream (Patrick Clark) were still doing NXT House Shows at the of WrestleMania weekend so I can't see them making it in as DLC.

Heavy Machinery had began their weekly NXT appearances on March 29, 2017 which puts them in WrestleMania week (March 28th 2017 to April 3rd 2017) though before that their last appearance was in the 2016 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team against Austin Aries & Roderick Strong. They would be this year's #DIY if they failed to make it in as DLC wrestlers but chances are we could get their tag team moves in 2K18's Moves DLC like we did for #DIY and TM-61 in 2K17.

Revival, Shinsuke Nakamura, Elias Samson and Tye Dillinger were still on NXT. Out of Revival, Nakamura, Dillinger and Elias only Elias hasn't been confirmed yet for 2K18.

So for NXT DLC pack I am thinking that Drew McIntyre, Heavy Machinery (or Oney Lorcan as well as Liv Morgan or Andrade Almas), Ruby Riot, Aleister Black and Elias (Elias just like Roode wasn't promoted to the Main Roster from NXT until after the Superstar Shakeup [April 10th episode of Raw]) would be the most likely my opinion.

If the scanning history is anything to go by. Then I could see the UK scanned guys being held off until 2K19 as we didn't get the 4 Horsewomen until 2K17 despite them being scanned in 2015, that Iconic Duo were apparently rumoured to be scanned in 2016 but we didn't get them until 2K18 so if the UK scanned guys get held off until 2K19 it wouldn't surprise me as their WWE UK show has yet to debut but it would be disappointing.

There could be a few that got released and not announced still make it in the game as it has been like that other years.

One would think that they'd release info on the DLC soon as well. How many people are holding back from ordering the deluxe edition before knowing what they're getting? A bit presumptuous on 2K's part.
Dafuq...? DLC is usually for waaaayyyy after the Release. Not a month beforehand.
They always announced the DLC content before the release date. Last year they announced the DLC on September 22.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.wwe.com/amp/section/wwe-2k17/article/wwe-2k17-dlc-season-pass-digital-deluxe-edition-update

When did they ever release info on the DLC after the release date? It would seem rather foolish to do so.

yet you were the one implying they would do so. And it wouldn't be foolish at all...

Monday Night Wars Pack 1

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

Road Dogg

Billy Gunn

Xpac

* Chyna

* Val Venis

Booker T

Stevie Ray

* Raven

Monday Night Wars Pack 2

* Hollywood Hulk Hogan

* Scott Steiner

* Rick Steiner
* Bubba Ray Dudley

Dvon Dudley

Matt Hardy

Jeff Hardy

Bradshaw

Farooq

* Dlo Brown

Hall of Fame Pack:

DDP

* Eric Bischoff

Beth Phoenix

Rock & Roll

* Jim Cornette

Rick Rude

Cruiserweights:

*Rey Mysterio

Billy Kidman

Chavo Guerrero

Jamie Noble

Dean Malenko

Psychosis

Juventud Guerra

Ultimo Dragon

Future Stars Pack:

Drew McIntyre

Elias

Tucker Knight

Aleister Black

Lana

* Mandy Rose

Aliyah

Bianca Belair

Divas Champion Pack

*AJ Lee

*Melina

Eve Torres

Kelly Kelly

Michelle McCool

Layla

* Jillian Hall

Nikki Bella - Attire

Brie Bella - Attire

Maryse - Attire

Beth Phoenix - Attire

Mickie James - Attire

Charlotte - Attire

Paige- Attire

Natalya - Attire

Alicia Foxx - Attire

* Wishful

Wonder how much of the legends dlc will be us paying for wrestlers we've had already and they removed.

I wondered that too. I'm just hoping we get a good chunk of them. Even if some are returning. I think the roster is kickass this year but I was hoping for several more additions than what we got legends wise. Definitely the Outlaws and the ones removed from 2k16 are high on my wishlist.

Haku, honky tonk man, and papa shango I am hoping for.

Papashango is in the game. Confirmed by timschel.

That's good to hear. I think that Hunter Hearst-Helmsley is a weird omission, unless one of the classic Triple H's is Helmsley

Triple H '98 certainly looks like Hemsley to me.

Also according to Smackdown Hotel, this year we got the 4 faces of Foley, including Foley himself, in case someone was asking.

Haku, honky tonk man, and papa shango I am hoping for.

Papashango is in the game. Confirmed by timschel.

That's good to hear. I think that Hunter Hearst-Helmsley is a weird omission, unless one of the classic Triple H's is Helmsley

Triple H '98 certainly looks like Hemsley to me.

Also according to Smackdown Hotel, this year we got the 4 faces of Foley, including Foley himself, in case someone was asking.

wooohooo first time we can have a fatal foley match ^^ :D

yet you were the one implying they would do so. And it wouldn't be foolish at all...
Did you read what you wrote? You stated that they never released info on the DLC a month ahead of the release date, when in fact that's what they did in previous years. You're contradicting yourself.

Did you read what you wrote? You stated that they never released info on the DLC a month ahead of the release date, when in fact that's what they did in previous years. You're contradicting yourself.
No. I was talking about DLC itself. Not the infos.

No. I was talking about DLC itself. Not the infos.

Ah, clearly that won't be out for a month after release, I was always inferring about the info on the DLC and the lack of information of what it may be since they're selling deluxe editions. Usually customers want to know what they're getting with the $40 extra that they're spending. I'm sure we'll find out in the upcoming weeks, and it should include both Matt and Jeff Hardy.

205 Live:

Ariya Daivari (Feuded for months with Gallagher ([whom is On-Disc] and had a short rivalry with Tozawa [whom is On-Disc]. Out of the 5 Cruiserweights he should have been On-Disc instead of DLC considering his rivals are On-Disc.)

Drew Gulak (Long anti-flying feud with Mustafa)

Mustafa Ali (Long anti-flying feud with Gulak which also included Mustafa wrestling Nese)

Tony Nese (Ally and tag team partner of Gulak)

Lince Dorado is the one I wonder about the most as the majority of his matches since the Cruiserweight Classic have been on Main Event so he is the only Cruiserweight I could see not making it in as DLC so if 205 were to be a 5 wrestler pack James Ellsworth could make it instead of Dorado as Ellsworth has more of an impact on SmackDown than Dorado has on 205.

However, 205 is part of the Raw brand so a 6 wrestler 205/Raw DLC pack consisting of Ariya Daivari, Drew Gulak, Mustafa Ali, Tony Nese, Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy is equally possible seeing as the Hardyz returned at WrestleMania 33.

WWE Roster at the time of WrestleMania weekend on April 1st before NXT TakeOver: Orlando and WrestleMania 33

From this list: Aliyah, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Ruby Riot, Andrade Almas, Angelo Dawkins, Buddy Murphy, Wesley Blake, Oney Lorcan, Heavy Machinery are missing from the On-Disc roster in regards to NXT whereas only the Bollywood Boyz aka The Singh Brothers are missing from the Main Roster (excluding the released wrestlers).

Since splitting up Blake & Murphy have been used sporadically as enhancement talent on NXT TV Tapings and mainly used on NXT house shows with Blake teaming up with Steve Cutler whereas Murphy has been mainly be used in singles match with the occasional tag team match alongside a random face wrestler on NXT house shows so I am guess that is most likely that the reason that they got cut from On-Disc roster (and most likely not DLC either) because of them being Angelo Dawkins level (before Street Profits happened for Dawkins).

Ruby Riot (First NXT match was at NXT TakeOver: Orlando but her long rivalry with Nikki Cross started before Orlando.)

Drew McIntyre [Returned at NXT TakeOver: Orlando in the audience but he didn't have his first return match until April 12th 2017. Samoa Joe made it into 2K16 after WrestleMania 31 with his debut being at Unstoppable where Joe saved Zayn from Owens and Joe didn't have his first until June 10th 2015 whereas Roode didn't make the cut for 2K17 after appearing in the audience for Dallas as he didn't have his first match until August 3rd 2016. Nakamura debuted at Dallas on April 1, 2016 and was DLC for 2K17.] Based on this history with the NXT Champions, McIntyre has a very good chance of being DLC for 2K18 against not making it in at all. If McIntyre were to fail make it into 2K18 as DLC then we can put that down due to McIntyre not being as big a name as Joe and Nakamura.

Aleister Black (First NXT match was at NXT TakeOver: Orlando but did wrestle at the UK Championship Tournament as Tommy End)

Sonya Deville (formerly Daria Berenato) and The Velveteen Dream (Patrick Clark) were still doing NXT House Shows at the of WrestleMania weekend so I can't see them making it in as DLC.

Heavy Machinery had began their weekly NXT appearances on March 29, 2017 which puts them in WrestleMania week (March 28th 2017 to April 3rd 2017) though before that their last appearance was in the 2016 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team against Austin Aries & Roderick Strong. They would be this year's #DIY if they failed to make it in as DLC wrestlers but chances are we could get their tag team moves in 2K18's Moves DLC like we did for #DIY and TM-61 in 2K17.

Revival, Shinsuke Nakamura, Elias Samson and Tye Dillinger were still on NXT. Out of Revival, Nakamura, Dillinger and Elias only Elias hasn't been confirmed yet for 2K18.

So for NXT DLC pack I am thinking that Drew McIntyre, Heavy Machinery (or Oney Lorcan as well as Liv Morgan or Andrade Almas), Ruby Riot, Aleister Black and Elias (Elias just like Roode wasn't promoted to the Main Roster from NXT until after the Superstar Shakeup [April 10th episode of Raw]) would be the most likely my opinion.

If the scanning history is anything to go by. Then I could see the UK scanned guys being held off until 2K19 as we didn't get the 4 Horsewomen until 2K17 despite them being scanned in 2015, that Iconic Duo were apparently rumoured to be scanned in 2016 but we didn't get them until 2K18 so if the UK scanned guys get held off until 2K19 it wouldn't surprise me as their WWE UK show has yet to debut but it would be disappointing.

That is a lot to take into account. I can see some of your arguments, but based on the past history of this franchise, it is never that simple.

Archived