Hurricane Irma

TeamIconic

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not,have u even seen the path of it Orlando,right in it path

remains on track to hit the southern tip of Florida as a Category 4 hurricane on Sunday and run up the center of the state. It should weaken to a Category 1 storm before reaching north Florida on Monday morning, according to the National Hurricane Center's 2 p.m. forecast.

The latest track takes the intensity down 5 mph, but there was no update in the forecast path. While the inland path released Friday morning appears to be good news for greater Jacksonville and reduces the chance of storm surge, it does put the metropolitan area on the strong side of the storm. Peak winds could reach 50 to 70 mph as the storm passes on Monday.

Orlando is in the center of the state

It current path right now will hit Orlando straight on as a category 2 Sunday night early Monday morning around 2 a.m.

It going straight up the state

seeing you are so clever: going up straight doesn't mean it is just one path it can go. But i wanted to ignore you anyway. PLEASE STOP POSTING HERE!

Current models showing its track has it going straight up the middle of the state coming in from the south side and all the way through Georgia so he's not wrong. He can barely form a sentence but he has every right to post here. Chill out. And of course it's not 100 percent yet. It's still a very strong Cat 4 and it could turn and go up the eastern side of the state. They've also said if it hits land in Cuba it could weaken more but if it stays on water it could re-intensify.

They claim they can predict the temperature 50 years from now within a half degree but need a 1000 mile margin for error to predict the track of this thing. Let that sink in. They have no clue. Just prepare yourself or get out of there and don't take a chance. No need to be dramatic yet. Just have a plan of action.

I mean this newest model here

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21462415_1561880400538291_6265863210187120735_n.jpg?oh=ae102e36882f3e0d1818007676940a5e&oe=5A4FF258

And correct me if i am wrong but that does not go directly through Orlando. More through the west side of the state.

Damn

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21462415_1561880400538291_6265863210187120735_n.jpg?oh=ae102e36882f3e0d1818007676940a5e&oe=5A4FF258

And correct me if i am wrong but that does not go directly through Orlando. More through the west side of the state.

Damn

what ya meaning?

Just looking at the path of Irma you posted

Damn

what ya meaning?

ya but it is not as bad as predicted days before. Of course it goes over Florida but it weakens very very fast luckily. At least for now. I know that South Florida doesn't profit from that though.

Damn

what ya meaning?

ya but it is not as bad as predicted days before. Of course it goes over Florida but it weakens very very fast luckily. At least for now. I know that South Florida doesn't profit from that though.

There know,way to no to no how fast it will weaken it suppose to re gain strength back to a 5 before it hita the keys

Maybe I need to stop tracking this storm. Lives are at stake and I'm sitting here anxious to see what it's gonna do v_v.

Ironic, don't be too caught up on graphics though. That's just where they believe.the eye will be(where the category numbers are placed. Everything inside that cone is potentially at risk which is, as the boys have been saying, the whole state minus the northwest tip which is still gonna feel the storm to a.lesser extent. If what happens in that screen is truth, Orlando won't get hit.with the full 100 mph or so winds but within 20% of that. Yes, that's miles better than the southern coast, but not guaranteed smooth sailing either

There's a lot going on. I just got an emergency alert on my phone for a dust storm where I live and a warning to "stay safe and stay alive".

You in Arizona by chance?

No, I'm near Los Angeles. The warning was really random. It's been windy here but I think the warning was for the canyon areas maybe 20 miles from where I live.

There's a lot going on. I just got an emergency alert on my phone for a dust storm where I live and a warning to "stay safe and stay alive".

You in Arizona by chance?

No, I'm near Los Angeles. The warning was really random. It's been windy here but I think the warning was for the canyon areas maybe 20 miles from where I live.

Ah. I'm in AZ and we got one too lol

Archived