DLC predictions

CWagz21

After 3 roster reveals I feel it's ok to get everyone's take on DLC predictions. I think the final roster reveal is going to mostly include people from 2k17 with 2 or 3 exceptions like rhyno and possibly the hardyz. The hall of fame pack may just be a legends pack considering we've already got everyone except the rock and roll express and Beth Phoenix.

My predictions at this point.

Moves pack (as usual)

Nxt and future stars

205 live

Legends

It's hard to predict without knowing the full roster. If Black & Riot aren't on disk, I think they'd be likely candidates for DLC for example - but we won't know until next week.

If they don't go through with the HOF showcase DLC, I hope we still get Beth Phoenix. A "Women's Revolution" pack would thrill me. Beth Phoenix, Eve Torres Kelly Kelly, Layla & Michelle McCool are likely candidates as they all are from the same era & are on good terms with WWE. Women from older eras like Chyna or Molly Holly would be awesome, but less likely.

My Wishlist -- I in no way think that all this will happen

Future Stars: Even though it's unlikely, I'm assuming McIntyre, Riot, and Ohno made the base game. With that being said, this pack would include Adam Cole, ReDragon, The Street Profits, The Velveteen Dream, and Mike Kanellis.

Women's Revolution: Beth Phoenix, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Michelle McCool, Lana, and Maria Kanellis (I would include Mae Young, as well, but, it may be hard to find footage to pull a moveset from)

UK Tourney: Tyler Bate, Trent Seven, Pete Dunne, Mark Andrews, and Wolfgang

Blast From The Past: Hardy Boyz, Tajiri, Jushin Thunder Liger, Funaki, and Shelton Benjamin

Moves Pack: Can't predict at the moment (or even offer a wishlist)

AE Tag Team Pack: The Hardy Boyz, E&C, the Dudley Boyz, New Age Outlaws and APA. Maybe even Too Cool.

NXT: Drew McIntyre, Aleister Black, Heavy Machinery, The Velveteen Dream and Elias Samson. (I have doubts about Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish.)

Angle Showcase: Featuring Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Hass, Retro Brock Lesnar, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, and more stars (that are already in the game).

Archived