Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dokoham

Request HCTP save

No one makes current saves for HCTP dude. There was that one dude who tried, but it sucked. Stick to the newer WWE games for a current roster. Otherwise enjoy what saves they do have for it.

No one makes current saves for HCTP dude. There was that one dude who tried, but it sucked. Stick to the newer WWE games for a current roster. Otherwise enjoy what saves they do have for it.

Is that referring to my save?

Anyway, Braun Strowman is included in my save, but it really isn't the best CAW. Braun had just debuted and I didn't have a good grasp on him yet I guess, or maybe it was near the end and I just half-assed it, I can't remember well.

Is that referring to my save?

Anyway, Braun Strowman is included in my save, but it really isn't the best CAW. Braun had just debuted and I didn't have a good grasp on him yet I guess, or maybe it was near the end and I just half-assed it, I can't remember well.

can you update your save to 2018 please?