Graphic comparison video (2K17 to 2K18)

Yankees_CT

I really liked the video! That was exactly what I wanted to see since I saw the first bunch of screenshots, now I'm 100% down with the lighting upgrade!

Yeah that's why it caught my eye. There's a million of the same videos on YouTube but this one shows a nice side by side of the same match, animations etc. And I think 2K18 is certainly a step up after watching this.

I really liked the video! That was exactly what I wanted to see since I saw the first bunch of screenshots, now I'm 100% down with the lighting upgrade!

Yeah that's why it caught my eye. There's a million of the same videos on YouTube but this one shows a nice side by side of the same match, animations etc. And I think 2K18 is certainly a step up after watching this.

Exactly that, I mean, side by side screenshot comparison is a really good way to see the progress, but seeing a video with the SAME animations and characters really makes you apreciate every difference.

Loved it, hope to see more of this kind of videos.

2k18's skintone looks so pale.

Its been pointed out by the youtubers who played the demo directly that the colour in the videos releases is washed out and is not indicative of what they actually played.

Yeah the Youtubers that attended the 2K event don't understand why the footage 2k gave them to put out there looks so different to what they saw when they played the game, a few of them addressed that the game looked alot better than these gameplay videos handed out, very strange how this is happend but hopefully we'll see some DECENT gameplay footage soon.

You can tell with the difference of graphics/lighting with the entrances videos we're getting weekly compared to those few gameplay vids we got that they aint right. I'm going off the colours/lighting etc what i see in the entrance videos not the few gameplay ones.

Yup, I noticed this, too. Gone back a good few steps with the audio. I remember around 2011-2013, many of the moves sounding extremely weak due to the lack of mat impact. They fixed this fairly well over the past few years, now have taken a huge step back.

I genuinely don't understand.

Archived