In Game/Move Pack DLC Wishlist

King Nova

A new Destino. The Standing Sea Fire works, but the animation is outdated and the set up is different than the way Naito does it

Yeah we need one that starts in front of the opponent, like Naito's does, where he grabs the arm and twist it and transitions behind his opponent before hitting it.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what the move is called but it was kill switch with a side flippy spin also a proper sit down black hold,slam

I believe you're thinking of the 360 Kamikaze.

I want a new red arrow.

Is there something wrong with the current one?

Neville captured it back in 2013 or 14 but im pretty sure someone touched it up a bit. The impact seems a bit off (as do many of the earlier splash / shooting stars)

I guess, doesn't look too bad to me but if 2K wants to add another one I certainly won't say no. :lol:

At least the the animation doesn't have him land on their legs. :shifty:

I want a new red arrow.

Neville captured it back in 2013 or 14 but im pretty sure someone touched it up a bit. The impact seems a bit off (as do many of the earlier splash / shooting stars)

I'm happy you guys noticed

I want a new red arrow.

i notice pretty much everything. it's my curse...

I want a new red arrow.

i notice pretty much everything. it's my curse...

same

I saw the new Super RKO....and i know its supposed to be a European Uppercut at the beginning of the animation. But it looks like someone took the mo-cap footage...and thought that it was supposed to be a right hook punch and finished the animation as such. But kudos to whoever mocapped it...because they did the Euro Uppercut the same exact way Orton did it to CM Punk at Extreme Rules 2011

I hope the running elbow drop is reanimated, or sped up. Seems like you hang in the air way too long before connecting (which you often don't)

Big cass's big boot that big boot is lethal.

Moonsault needs reanimating The landing on it is to slow

Clothesline from hell with and without a pin

Triple h's facebreaker knee smash needs reanimating don't like how slow it is.

Triple h's pedigree with a pin

Barring my obvious status as a Kenny Omega mark, there's some wwe stuff we could probably use. An arm-trap Dirty Deeds would be sick since ambrose frequently goes for it that way. New apron OMG moves like a brainbuster, air raid crash, attitude adjustment, German suplex, etc. would be great. New moonsault is a must, because I absolutely hate the current moonsault animation. A new suicide dive cross body OMG would be cool too (think the Roman/undertaker dive, but a cross body). New tiger suplexes would be great. A new corner sweet Chin Music animated for HBK would be immensely appreciated, as would a new diving elbow. We're almost perfect with superkicks, but I'd like a standing superkick/Sweet Chin Music with a pin combo, just to finally have a standing superkick that feels like a finisher. Oh yeah, and an air raid crash that is a neck drop, like how Ciampa does it. Think of the Fire Pro animation, and that's basically what I mean.

Maybe a moonsault plancha with a pin

Diving plancha from the top rope.

I'm a big fan of springboard and diving moves if they could either add new moves or reanimate the current moves I would be satisfied.

I want 2k's team to take the animation of the electric chair half nelson driver and make the muscular bomb !

This is what the muscular bomb should look like if they cut the animation of the electric chair driver like this;

GZL8l3.gif

A new PK would be nice. The one that's combined with the GTS is good, but the one called "Running Kick" (at least I think that's what it's called) looks super weak.

Also, I think it's been brought up, but a new Rainmaker animation where the opponent sells it like death

I would like to see the Implant Buster reanimated. It looked terrible when it was first put in and has only gotten worse over the years.

While they're at it, just have the mocapper sit out with it, and you've got the Angel's Wings :nod:

I would like to see the Implant Buster reanimated. It looked terrible when it was first put in and has only gotten worse over the years.

While they're at it, just have the mocapper sit out with it, and you've got the Angel's Wings :nod:

Only if he spins, otherwise its a regular sit out double underhook facebuster.

Archived