Official WWE No Mercy Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna lose it if Emma wins, she'd deserve it so much. Probably just gonna go to Nia though, so that blows...

Yeah, it would be so cool for Emma to win...especially since it would kill a couple of birds with one stone.

You could have Sasha be the one who eats the pin, starting her heel turn.

You could have a unexpected champion, someone we didnt had before.

You could create a finish that would have Alexa interrupt Nia and cost her the win, therefore continuing the feud.

Having Emma win the title would give the division so much new potential.

#WhomeverwinsisfoodforAsuka

#Thewayitshouldbe
#NoItShouldn't

#Whycan'twespeaknormal?

We can now because like usual you ruin everything.

And yes it should be. Asuka should kill all the other women for the rest of her career.

#Thewayitshouldbe
#NoItShouldn't

#Whycan'twespeaknormal?

And yes it should be. Asuka should kill all the other women for the rest of her career.

Woah woah woah, seems like someone can't take the shod being on the other foot. :lol:

TBH, Asuka's streak is getting to the point of where it's going to start hurting more than helping her. If they keep protecting her like this, it's going to get the point where when she loses, people are to to bitch about the opponent "not being on her level" if it's clean or "protecting her to ridiculous lengths" if it's dirty.

#Thewayitshouldbe
#NoItShouldn't

#Whycan'twespeaknormal?

Woah woah woah, seems like someone can't take the shod being on the other foot. :lol:

TBH, Asuka's streak is getting to the point of where it's going to start hurting more than helping her. If they keep protecting her like this, it's going to get the point where when she loses, people are to to bitch about the opponent "not being on her level" if it's clean or "protecting her to ridiculous lengths" if it's dirty.

but bar Becky Lynch and Charlotte she's more than a level above the rest...

It's like... Idk... Putting the title on Jinder Mahal because you can. Asuka can and has to be defeated at some point. But that shouldn't happen without a worthy opponent.

You don't end Okada's title Reign because "he held it for long enough" and you don't end undefeated streaks because "The streak's been going on for long enough".

#Thewayitshouldbe
#NoItShouldn't

#Whycan'twespeaknormal?

How ironic, you missed the sarcasm. Idk what shod's are and idk why you're wearing them on the other foot.

Also I like Asuka and I don't really care for any of the other women. I want Asuka to succeed as much as possible. I know how dare I be a fan!

#Thewayitshouldbe
#NoItShouldn't

#Whycan'twespeaknormal?

It's like... Idk... Putting the title on Jinder Mahal because you can. Asuka can and has to be defeated at some point. But that shouldn't happen without a worthy opponent.

You don't end Okada's title Reign because "he held it for long enough" and you don't end undefeated streaks because "The streak's been going on for long enough".

True, but undefeated streaks can end out of nowhere. Look at Ronda Rousey. Long undefeated streaks never work well. At some point, Asuka is going to have to eat an L, and when that day comes, it won't be pretty.

#Thewayitshouldbe
#NoItShouldn't

#Whycan'twespeaknormal?

How ironic, you missed the sarcasm. Idk what shod's are and idk why you're wearing them on the other foot.

Also I like Asuka and I don't really care for any of the other women. I want Asuka to succeed as much as possible. I know how dare I be a fan!

That is called what happens when I type without my glasses on.

I'm not saying you cannot be a fan. I'm just saying you should prepare yourself for when she loses.

I'll probably bitch about it repeatedly in the WWE Discussion thread and then shit on the entire show and everyone else posts and then cry and leave like you did.

Said as if I do that every time Ryder loses...

No, clearly referencing the one instance. The last word would have been "do" not "did" otherwise.

I hope they use the same theme for this show as they did for last year's.

#Thewayitshouldbe
#NoItShouldn't
#Whycan'twespeaknormal?

True, but undefeated streaks can end out of nowhere. Look at Ronda Rousey. Long undefeated streaks never work well. At some point, Asuka is going to have to eat an L, and when that day comes, it won't be pretty.

lmfaooooooo yeah, undefeated streaks have never worked well in wrestling.

I hope they use the same theme for this show as they did for last year's.

#Thewayitshouldbe
#NoItShouldn't

#Whycan'twespeaknormal?

lmfaooooooo yeah, undefeated streaks have never worked well in wrestling.

Alright, what streaks have worked out well? Taker at 'Mania and AOP's are the only ones that come to mind, compared to Ryback's, Goldberg's, Bo's, and so many others.

Archived