Official WWE No Mercy Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday, WWE made the official announcement that John Cena vs Roman Reigns will take place at the upcoming WWE No Mercy PPV on September 24th in Los Angeles. The announcement came after WWE initially had John Cena vs Samoa Joe and Roman Reigns vs The Miz planned for the PPV.

DirtySheets.net is reporting that WWE initially held off on Reigns vs Cena at No Mercy, because the PPV is scheduled to be Brock Lesnar’s final PPV title defense this year. With Lesnar taking some time off after the PPV, WWE wanted a Cena vs Reigns feud to carry the company through the months Lesnar is absent. Reigns vs Cena would likely have then taken place at either WWE TLC, Survivor Series, or possibly both PPV events.

However, yesterday morning, John Cena reportedly dropped major news on WWE, alerting them that he would be unavailable to compete while he’s shooting his new “Transformers” spinoff movie, “Bumblebee.” One of the film’s producers, Brian Goldner, is said to be strongly against the idea of Cena wrestling in WWE while he shoots the movie, in case an injury takes place. The Dirty Sheets report points to the bad bump Cena took during his match against Shinsuke Nakamura as a possible, but not confirmed, reason the why the film producer does not want Cena competing in WWE.

As a result of the above, No Mercy will be John Cena’s final PPV appearance until he is finished filming the movie, leaving WWE without Cena or Brock Lesnar for WWE TLC, taking place in October, and Survivor Series in November.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/879313-backstage-news-on-why-john-cena-vs-roman-reigns-is-taking-place-at-wwe-no-mercy-cena-and-brock-lesnars-wwe-schedule-for-the-remainder-of-2017

Eh, I'd rather fall into a trap than be told how nice my big ol'Canadian booty is by some creep from the UK.

What you and Muur get up to is of your own prerogative.

wut

RAW Womens Championship Match

Fatal-4-Way

Emma vs. Alexa Bliss © vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

jl61pRc.jpg

RAW Tag Team Championship Match

Tag Team Match

Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins © vs. The Bar (Cesaro & Sheamus)

SLLNhrR.jpg

Is it silly of me to think Emma might actually pull off a shock win

RAW Womens Championship Match

Fatal-4-Way

Emma vs. Alexa Bliss © vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

jl61pRc.jpg

RAW Tag Team Championship Match

Tag Team Match

Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins © vs. The Bar (Cesaro & Sheamus)

SLLNhrR.jpg

Is it silly of me to think Emma might actually pull off a shock win

Probably, I would love her to win too, but I would love it more if she still had the Real Deal theme sigh..

What if Billie and Peyton debut and help her win, Sing Brothers-Mahal style. I wish..

Archived