Official WWE No Mercy Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't "feud" with anyone, I just call people out on their bullshit. Whilst, yes, probably spewing my own as well.

Gen's fine lol. Gen isn't half as infuriating as The Nerd has so desperately tried to become.

@Ernez you cannot blame me with these shit stirrers about amirite? ^^^

I mean all and all we are going to disagree and have debates it's apart of life. Granted I was probably just Uber sensitive about how I handled shit though. Lol

Yeah you were a little Schizophrenic.

I don't "feud" with anyone, I just call people out on their bullshit. Whilst, yes, probably spewing my own as well.

Gen's fine lol. Gen isn't half as infuriating as The Nerd has so desperately tried to become.

@Ernez you cannot blame me with these shit stirrers about amirite? ^^^

Don't play the face card. Your feuds are a top draw in this parts. Main event playa.

These fiery debates though. :lol:

lX4Zcxz.jpg

Well we know which one of these pretty lads is Creep lol

Which one, Vic Reeves or Bob Mortimer? I quite like Vic Reeves I think he's the funnier out of them.

And I know I'm no saint, I don't try to be. I just don't enjoy having the people on here called passive aggressive children from someone doing literally the same thing.

These fiery debates though. :lol:

lX4Zcxz.jpg

Well we know which one of these pretty lads is Creep lol
Which one, Vic Reeves or Bob Mortimer? I quite like Vic Reeves I think he's the funnier out of them.

And I know I'm no saint, I don't try to be. I just don't enjoy having the people on here called passive aggressive children from someone doing literally the same thing.

That's what bothered you the most? Lol Mr. Nothing ever gets to me. Really dude? Stop.

I mean all and all we are going to disagree and have debates it's apart of life. Granted I was probably just Uber sensitive about how I handled shit though. Lol

Yeah you were a little Schizophrenic.
Pls tell me I'm not the only one who got this

Nah

Archived