Official WWE No Mercy Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only match I really was displeased with was the crusierweight match. I knew since it was so late Enzo would probably win but I was hoping Neville would just crush him and move on. If they were going to let a person win with a bad attitude backstage they could have gave it to Austin Aries.

When Neville was toying with Enzo for so long (to the point where the fans were chanting 'This Is Boring') and the match just dragged on and on and on, I had a feeling that Enzo was winning. Hell, when Neville teased a Red Arrow and said "no I'm not giving you people what you want" and he turned around to climb down, I thought Enzo was gonna roll him up and pin him as we was coming down.

Then again, that probably would've been better than whatever the hell kind of finish that was.

Enzo's supposed to be the face, right?

He has teased it in the past and just hit the superplex and/or rings of saturn so was hoping it was that. Even at the end I thought ok countout so they can have another match. But nope ref got to 8 or 9 and just flat out stopped counting.

When Neville didn't want to do the Red Arrow because he didn't wanna 'please the fans' but ended up doing a Phoenix splash. That was pretty dumb, I expected more from a competitor like Neville who is so used to manipulating the crowd like that.

Well it's off topic and baiting. I got banned for less than that last time.

Wouldn't baiting be me bashing him for being a fan? It was off-topic, I'll give you that. But the point, albeit subtle, was that the "Asuka being buried" business is less interesting than anything else I can talk to him about.

Plus I happened to be browsing Rotten Tomatoes...

This is why i wasnt looking forward to the match. I knew they were gunna make Neville act dumb and play around too much. There was also no reason for that match to be as long as it was.

Good news is that Neville can finally go on to bigger things. Literally.

He's more than ready to challenge Styles for US gold.

I know I said I wouldn't rage if Lesnar won but *Censored* it. The guy is utter *censored*ing trash. His matches are always hyped to be the best thing since sliced bread but they're all letdowns after letdowns after *censored*ing letdowns. Against Strowman was the perfect opportunity to try out something different than what h he's done in literally EVERY SINGLE MATCH since SummerSlam 2014 and the dude *censored*ing blew AGAIN. *Censored* him and *Censored* all those that make excuses for him putting on shitshows for 3 *censored*ing years just because "he doesn't need to do more". All that build for Braun to have him lose to ONE *censored*ING F-5? *censored*ing die.

PPV overall was great. Everything prior to Neville/Enzo was super fun. Ambrose/Rollins vs. The BAR my MOTN. But they really went full *censored*ing retard with the final two matches and it ended on as sour a note as it possibly could.

Well it's off topic and baiting. I got banned for less than that last time.

Wouldn't baiting be me bashing him for being a fan? It was off-topic, I'll give you that. But the point, albeit subtle, was that the "Asuka being buried" business is less interesting than anything else I can talk to him about.

Plus I happened to be browsing Rotten Tomatoes...

This is why i wasnt looking forward to the match. I knew they were gunna make Neville act dumb and play around too much. There was also no reason for that match to be as long as it was.

Good news is that Neville can finally go on to bigger things. Literally.

He's more than ready to challenge Styles for US gold.

I hope that happens

I know I said I wouldn't rage if Lesnar won but *Censored* it. The guy is utter *censored*ing trash. His matches are always hyped to be the best thing since sliced bread but they're all letdowns after letdowns after *censored*ing letdowns. Against Strowman was the perfect opportunity to try out something different than what h he's done in literally EVERY SINGLE MATCH since SummerSlam 2014 and the dude *censored*ing blew AGAIN. *Censored* him and *Censored* all those that make excuses for him putting on shitshows for 3 *censored*ing years just because "he doesn't need to do more". All that build for Braun to have him lose to ONE *censored*ING F-5? *censored*ing die.

PPV overall was great. Everything prior to Neville/Enzo was super fun. Ambrose/Rollins vs. The BAR my MOTN. But they really went full *censored*ing retard with the final two matches and it ended on as sour a note as it possibly could.

I thought the last 3 were shit. Cena vs. Reigns dragged IMO.

Just 1 F5. And Roman will kick out of 10.

This is what annoys me. Hes already kicked out of 3 in their first match. How many is he gunna kick out in their second match while literally every one else has taken 1. Its utter bullshit.

Also thank you Crazy for going ham lol. I wanted too but i was more deflated than anything else

Oh and by the way, yeah, it's definitely *Censored* Brock from now on. Crazy is right in that post/rant. I'm done making excuses for Lesnar myself. He's earned shit but 1 F5 is disgusting. *censored*ing gross.

We can blame that on booking. They booked him to win with just 1 F5. And I blame Lesnar for being so lazy. Match was totally underwhelming, and I don't blame Braun at all.

Hell, Braun's matches with Big Show were so much better than that little shit Lesnar.

I agree with Lesnar being lazy just like his match with Ambrose at WM.

Braun can give us great matches and great story just like what he did with his matches against Roman Reigns and in Summerslam. Now how can you be "A Monster Among Men" if you can't even kick out of one F5?

I like Brock but this kind of showing makes me get uninterested with his one on one matches. This current Brock is mostly good for multi-man matches only. Man I really miss the circa 2002-2004 Brock Lesnar.

Archived