Official WWE No Mercy Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there is a reason why they're keeping the title on Brock as in Vince's mind, he draws in the MMA crowd.

Nope. He's making Brock look strong just so Roman Reigns can beat at Mania and finally he gets the coronation that he wanted at WrestleMania 31.

True, but will that get him over with most of the crowd?

Like that even requires an answer.

Can we just wait and see what will happen within her first few months instead of assuming Asuka will get mistreated? She hasnt even debuted yet. *Censored*.

WWE's track record with NXT call-ups have a ratio of 30:70. I don't blame anyone for assuming that Asuka will get mistreated.

Pretty bad PPV overall

Jason Jordan is about as over as a face as a fish is.

Balor/Wyatt was better than their last match, but Bray is truly 6 feet under. Losing to demon Balor sure. Losing to regular Balor, i guess (doesn't have any momentum anyway). Losing to regular Balor who was hurt before the match? A damn shame.

Tag Title match was pretty great, my favorite of the night. Cesaro is a beast. My non-fan friend thinks Ambrose is an idiot because of all the faces he makes.

Women's match was there, pretty decent and im glad Bliss won. Nia Jax looked pretty good there, expect her to take the title from Bliss sooner rather than later.

Roman vs Cena was about as good as i expected it to be. It taking place at No Mercy told me not to expect much, and it wasn't much.

Enzo Amore being champion is causing the WWE shows i watch a week to drop down to just NXT

Braun/Lesner could have, and should have been so much more. A shame that it ended up such a rushed mess.

Can we just wait and see what will happen within her first few months instead of assuming Asuka will get mistreated? She hasnt even debuted yet. *Censored*.

WWE's track record with NXT call-ups have a ratio of 30:70. I don't blame anyone for assuming that Asuka will get mistreated.

I don't blame people too much for making the assumptions, either... but it's *censored*ing annoying in some cases. Not to mention the fact that I don't believe that half of the NXT call-ups over the past few years have been treated nearly as "bad" as people make it seem. Just because someone doesn't win a *censored*ing championship or anything in their first few months of being brought to the main roster or something doesn't mean that they're getting "mistreated" or "buried".

Generally speaking, it seems like most fans nowadays don't even bother watching WWE for what it is much at all anymore. Instead, they just watch in order to look too deep in to things and concerning themselves too much with how good/bad people get booked.

To say you had a good match with Lesnar these days you just got to make him use more then two moves which Braun did.

The only match I really was displeased with was the crusierweight match. I knew since it was so late Enzo would probably win but I was hoping Neville would just crush him and move on. If they were going to let a person win with a bad attitude backstage they could have gave it to Austin Aries.

The only match I really was displeased with was the crusierweight match. I knew since it was so late Enzo would probably win but I was hoping Neville would just crush him and move on. If they were going to let a person win with a bad attitude backstage they could have gave it to Austin Aries.

When Neville was toying with Enzo for so long (to the point where the fans were chanting 'This Is Boring') and the match just dragged on and on and on, I had a feeling that Enzo was winning. Hell, when Neville teased a Red Arrow and said "no I'm not giving you people what you want" and he turned around to climb down, I thought Enzo was gonna roll him up and pin him as we was coming down.

Then again, that probably would've been better than whatever the hell kind of finish that was.

Enzo's supposed to be the face, right?

I don't even understand the Enzo booking. His support fell off. He has such a small amount of support. And yet another "perfect timing" moment missed for them to make a proper star in Braun. This company loves to bitch that fans don't allow them to make proper stars in the modern age...but they keep ignoring blatantly obvious shit...

Not even surprised that the scenario I envisioned as the laziest way for Neville to lose to Enzo actually happened.

He got arrogant during the match and kept playing and then lost. Even though Neville has been painted as extremely intelligent in the ring and Enzo as extremely dumb in the ring.

They really don't know what they're doing lmao.

Can't even enjoy Lesnar regaining the title because the match was shit.

When I heard that Bayley were inserted into the match and that Emma got protected from getting pinned so she won't look weak against Asuka in their rumoured upcoming feud, I knew the outcome already. :P

Must say thought that Nia always Looks the best in multipersons matches cause with her they can sell good spots and add more to a match then the regular stuff.

Was an ok ppv, tho tbh in my view the only matches that stood out as next level ppv class

Woman's match Alexa is getting a good push happy to see that

Cena vs roman also think cena should of won, don't like them both they are god awful, both need to be heels, as baby faces they both pointless nobody is behind them , any one else on the roster would of been turned heel by now with all them booooooos

Brock should of lost, so now Braun gonna b lost all the build up as he ain't no monster he ain't nothing , but however old man Goldberg can beat brock easy, apart from return match at wm but everyone knew that was a build up, could of done same here

Tag title match should of changed hands after the double team move fro, the top rope

Miz kept his title and so he should, he built up Jordan in a good way, was he'll of a match for the new boy, and will hopefully keep the fans on his side

Other than that nothing special

Would like to see mickie James get a title run, if she wants to work full time not just house shows

Curtis axle aka Joe hennig needs a title run as tags or single, wasted talent

I think cena could make a good IC champ just for little run, more miz vs cena matches could be fun, I mean cena at 40 how much longer he got, and the fact he is hated can't see him as main champ, but can't remember him holding ic title not a fan of him but a heel turn and a ic title run, after that he may become number one heel and get a huge push last run at the top?

Wanna see him lose it turn on the fans smash the baby faces up along with heels and be a stand alone crazy mad man, off the hook crazy nasty nutter

Taking out refs and anything in his way, old school evil

WWE, have mercy for you in the ratings cause they left nothing else for fans to look forward to. Braun looked less of a threat of beating Brock than Samoa Joe did. How do you *Censored* that up? Hell, the Cena vs Roman wasn't all that good tbh. Solid but not all that great. Now we've seen two of the most anticipated 'Mania worthy' matches and nothing worthy to come out of it other than what seems to be an unfavoring Mania rematch between Brock and Roman. Just ugh...

Archived