Official WWE No Mercy Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even mad about Braun losing. That match was just assmilk.

I guess they really are limited to 11:00pm for some reason because that was clearly rushed as hell.

Exactly this. Whoever laid out that match is a dumbass. All that monster build for Braun and he didn't even feel like a FINAL BOSS. Final henchman, maybe.

Braun getting beat is bad but getting pinned after just 1 F5 is a crime! He will need to get build up all over again and maybe even win the RR

The way it should be.

I think there is a reason why they're keeping the title on Brock as in Vince's mind, he draws in the MMA crowd.

Nope. He's making Brock look strong just so Roman Reigns can beat at Mania and finally he gets the coronation that he wanted at WrestleMania 31.

True, but will that get him over with most of the crowd?

Not even mad about Braun losing. That match was just assmilk.

I guess they really are limited to 11:00pm for some reason because that was clearly rushed as hell.

Exactly this. Whoever laid out that match is a dumbass. All that monster build for Braun and he didn't even feel like a FINAL BOSS. Final henchman, maybe.

Agreed.

Whatever this show killed my mood no matter how much i expected it to. Predictable bs as per usual. Maybe i really should just watch NXT from now on since its the only thing in WWE i can trust. Im defeated at this point..

Aye man you read that dirtsheet that said JBL is set to win the NXT Championship in a squash match?

Whatever this show killed my mood no matter how much i expected it to. Predictable bs as per usual. Maybe i really should just watch NXT from now on since its the only thing in WWE i can trust. Im defeated at this point..

Aye man you read that dirtsheet that said JBL is set to win the NXT Championship in a squash match?

I will gut you lol dont play with me right now.

I feel the same way but about 205 and the CW division. As soon as Enzo got the 3 count, I instantly got over the division, 205 and the championship. Going to miss some of the wrestlers but I guess I'll just watch them on Raw sometimes.

I understand how you feel but I can't ever give up on Raw and SmackDown, NXT is my favorite wwe show though. Actually, it may be my favorite wrestling show in general besides Lucha Underground.

Archived