Official WWE No Mercy Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is lazy. He doesn't mind letting guys like Joe and Braun dominate him for a while, because he doesn't exactly have to do anything. Braun can throw him around for 5 minutes and Lesnar doesn't have to expend much energy. He then takes control and does the same 3 moves every time, because he knows exactly how much energy to spend because it's his usual routine. He doesn't try he just does. It's robotic and routines get old, you cannot do the same thing forever and it's past time he changes it up. It's like having the same story for every season of a TV show, it gets stale and the writing is lazy. The writing is lazy so the performers get complacent and are themselves too lazy to try and change.

Really the only moves he could bring in are submission moves. They basically treat him as a UFC fighter in the ring bar his F5 but everything is punching and grapples.

The promos for a Brock match are always amazing IMO. I was excited to actually see how Brock could cope but come to the match it was something we've seen before and a F5.

I do think Braun needs a new finisher.

Really the only moves he could bring in are submission moves. They basically treat him as a UFC fighter in the ring bar his F5 but everything is punching and grapples.

The promos for a Brock match are always amazing IMO. I was excited to actually see how Brock could cope but come to the match it was something we've seen before and a F5.

I liked Strowman's old finishers. I don't know why WWE decided to give him a generic Running Powerslam.

Lesnar is lazy. Simple as that. Ambrose himself is literally the only person on the roster who had the balls to insinuate that he's lazy as *Censored*. Their match at Mania could have been killer; it was a *censored*ing No DQ match that felt like a regular singles match for the most part.

Completely ignoring why that shit went down like that, smh.

Lol, he's not the one who decides the length of the matches or the booking of them. All I'm saying is he does what he's told to do at 100%. It's easy to see. He doesn't half ass things in the ring. But whatever he's a big lazy meanie who refuses to lose and buries everybody >:(

Eh. I guess we're the only ones who haven't fully turned on Brock.

In this forum. He'll still get pops and be over wherever he goes.

This "Brock is lazy" thing is too much lmao

He sells better than most people would in his position. The match with Joe looked better, mostly because of Joe. He was meant to do the exact same thing with Braun, because that's the whole point of these feuds and matches. And tbh it just didn't click well, hell some things Braun could have handled better too... And that spot with Kimura where Braun was on the ropes already, made a bit of a mess too, definetly some misscommunication there. The whole "didn't have the power to pin him" thing TWICE was also sketchy, and after that you could see Brock saying something and Braun nodding... probably something like: "let's get this over with", and an F-5 later, it was underwhelmingly done.

So be mad at Brock all you want, but him busting up a few moves more would make zero difference.

One of, if not the best seller in WWE. And yeah, I agree with everything there.

I liked Strowman's old finishers. I don't know why WWE decided to give him a generic Running Powerslam.

The reverse chokeslam or whatever was awful.

And it's not like people are being fickle either. Like, Brock is going down as a legend no questions. Won't take away his accomplishments, simply because I can't. I even loved when he dominated Cena. Hell even his match with Reigns at Mania I liked. His match with Punk was cool. His matches with Triple H were meh, but he did more than just suplexes. Ever since his match with Cena and suplex city became a gimmick it's annoying. It was cool at first but he barely does the suplexes with any effort. He just tosses them. And yeah I know it's supposed to be a toss. But it looks lazy. He's lazy. He's not worth what the *Censored* he's being paid imo. I'm sorry. I'll always be a fan at the end of the day. But stale is stale and lazy is lazy. Roman gets shit on and he actually produces bomb ass matches. Lesnar's character is just as shitty as Reigns is imo. And Heyman's repetitive ass promos aren't helping.

Because poweslam's are cool as hell. He makes it work just like Davey Boy did and he'll just like Lashley did.

I like it too. Sounds dumb but I feel like if a grizzly bear was a wrestler, that would be the finisher it used and Braun kinda reminds me of a big ass bear so it works imo

Are bears even intelligent?

See that thought right there will get you *censored*ed up by a bear. You wondering if he's smart or not, meanwhile he's already on phase 3 of his plan to maul you and your loved ones. Stay woke

Oh yeah, Lesnar got real height on that chokeslam, looked awesome.

Just wanna say, Nia looked pretty good. She is like Corbin and thrives in multi person matches rather than singles matches

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised, tbh. She needs a makeover or something, though. Her attire sucks, so does her theme and she needs to stop screaming in the ring, too.

Archived