Official WWE No Mercy Discussion Thread

Jmerc

CAWs finally turning on Lesnar ahhh this is beautiful to watch. Took me over three years to make y'all see the light but better late than never. Me and Willows the true pioneers of the 'down with Lesnar' movement.

Oi....I've been against Lesnar since forever, and I don't get a pioneer shout? :( Fine, I see how it is...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that Strowman/Lesnar match official turned me off Lesnar. It was pretty disappointing. One F5? Strowman flipped an ambulance, murdered Big Show, and spiked a desk chair off Romans head.

Eh. Lesnars only cool in multiman matches. He can run in, hit his best spots, get destroyed by everyone (by getting out through a table), and somehow winning.

Im pretty sure nobody is actually fully blaming Lesnar. Its obviously WWEs booking but he is the scapegoat since hes whats on screen. Plus its obvious he doesnt try

Give me a break. He put Strowman over strong before this match as he did with Joe. He gives his all in the matches (bar the Ambrose match for obvious reasons). Don't be salty.

Im pretty sure nobody is actually fully blaming Lesnar. Its obviously WWEs booking but he is the scapegoat since hes whats on screen. Plus its obvious he doesnt try

Give me a break. He put Strowman over strong before this match as he did with Joe. He gives his all in the matches (bar the Ambrose match for obvious reasons). Don't be salty.

Lmaooooo

I doubt he's told "literally only perform German Suplexes the whole match apart from the F-5 in all your matches or you're fired".

For real lol like the dude prob makes more money in the whole company and has the lightest schedule. His matches should be must see everytime yet all they amount to is disapointment in every sense

Oh no, I am indeed blaming Lesnar. He's lazy. He's lazy as hell actually. If he wanted to do more in the ring I'm sure at any time he could say that and they would let him. He's perfectly fine with phoning it in and doing the same routine. Even Dean basically said he wanted to do so much in the Mania match and Brock wouldn't cooperate. Booking of course is the problem as well but Brock is also the problem.

The whole "he's just doing his job" or "he's just doing what he's told" argument is so *censored*ing ass, especially for a guy like Brock Lesnar. I'm willing to bet Lesnar has a lot more control than most people on how he performs in matches. I'm sure he simply doesn't want to because he's lazy as *Censored*, and Thank God the lame ass "Suplex City" phrase luckily got him more over after his matches against Cena and Roman, because it's more obvious than ever that he's fully relying on that in his matches.

Lesnar is lazy. Simple as that. Ambrose himself is literally the only person on the roster who had the balls to insinuate that he's lazy as *Censored*. Their match at Mania could have been killer; it was a *censored*ing No DQ match that felt like a regular singles match for the most part.

https://twitter.com/adampacitti/status/912285912628973568 Enzo would be perfect if he was a good wrestler.

I wish Enzo was secretly a good wrestler like Santino was and they built him up after he won the title to be an actually credible champion.

I held out that hope up until last night.

https://twitter.com/adampacitti/status/912285912628973568 Enzo would be perfect if he was a good wrestler.

I wish Enzo was secretly a good wrestler like Santino was and they built him up after he won the title to be an actually credible champion.

I held out that hope up until last night.

To be fair, that wasn't meant to be competitive. There's still a chance.

Lol, he's not the one who decides the length of the matches or the booking of them. All I'm saying is he does what he's told to do at 100%. It's easy to see. He doesn't half ass things in the ring. But whatever he's a big lazy meanie who refuses to lose and buries everybody >:(

Eh. I guess we're the only ones who haven't fully turned on Brock.

There's a difference though. They told a story there and followed up on it after the match and on RAW talk. Cena gave it his all and failed. He's not the same anymore at his age. His best isn't enough.

While I agree it sucked what happened in the main, I don't think they thought that far ahead.

This "Brock is lazy" thing is too much lmao

He sells better than most people would in his position. The match with Joe looked better, mostly because of Joe. He was meant to do the exact same thing with Braun, because that's the whole point of these feuds and matches. And tbh it just didn't click well, hell some things Braun could have handled better too... And that spot with Kimura where Braun was on the ropes already, made a bit of a mess too, definetly some misscommunication there. The whole "didn't have the power to pin him" thing TWICE was also sketchy, and after that you could see Brock saying something and Braun nodding... probably something like: "let's get this over with", and an F-5 later, it was underwhelmingly done.

After all, it really doesn't make any difference really... Since the whole big picutre is assnine.

And both world title pictures are done horribly wrong. I'm not that soured or mad on the Naakamura thing, or Jinder too... but it just makes me not to watch any of it all. Both shows are suffering from world title misshandlings.

So be mad at Brock all you want, but him busting up a few moves more would make zero difference.

Archived