Official WWE No Mercy Discussion Thread

Jmerc

I still think producers want these types of matches from him... and after years of doing shit like that, I can't blame him still. Kinda like Orton when he doesn't care....

The point is to build him up AGAIN as this incredible beast that is beating the baddest dudes on the roster, for Reigns of course... same like why Reigns kicked out of super AA, and those two consecutive ones... Yet for example Naka beaten Cena with just one Kinshasa (even though he didn't even recieve an AA), yet got defeated by just one shitty Khallas. But I digress...

I mean stuff like that isn't really nitpicking, because you can't just not pick up shit like that.

Again, Brock... I think there is much more than just "he's lazy"... because Samoa Joe feud had the practicly same pattern, albeit he wasn't dominated as with Braun. And I don't mind Lesnar as such, but from the get go, putting the title on him was a bad a idea, because you have a stacked up roster of incredible talent... but they all have to rake a step back, because... Reigns?

I read some comment from Bischoff recently that his problem with Brock is that his character is just one dimensional. Like, ok, we got the whole stuff about him years ago, and it was working... but there was no need for repeating that, and now... it obviously doesn't work. Since bviously ratings and ticket sales are down, and reviews are just shitty constantly...

I forgot about that handshake and everything after Regns vs Cena... ugh... while I already said said that the whole feud seemed halfassed and just thrown togather for the sake of it... it also seemed like both dudes, not that they didn't care...but... something was missing...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a fair thing to say.

I sure as hell miss when PPV's got me pumped for RAW. If anything, last night made me less interested.

Can we just wait and see what will happen within her first few months instead of assuming Asuka will get mistreated? She hasnt even debuted yet. *Censored*.

WWE's track record with NXT call-ups have a ratio of 30:70. I don't blame anyone for assuming that Asuka will get mistreated.

The "My Little Pony" movie comes out next Friday. You stoked bro?

Won't be able to see it until it comes out on Blu-Ray sadly. Yeah I'm stoked, but I'm also a patient guy. I'll wait.

On-Topic: Yeah, the Lesnar/Strowman match was underwhelming to say the least. I knew Strowman wasn't winning anything and hell, I honestly expected him to lose to 1 F5. Just so a certain someone can do it in New Orleans to which Cole, Graves and Booker have aneurysms that someone kicked out of an F5.

I need to rewatch this whole event to properly say what I thought about it. Missed most of it last night, due to simultaneously playing 2K17 with friends. I feel like I got the main gist of things, but I want to see it all before I say that it was a proper disappointment.

Crazy moment of the night was Cesaro knocking his *censored*ing teeth out.

Maybe he wanted to showcase the new tooth edit function in 2K18.

I'm worried about Strowman's booking from now on. I hope he recovers from this easy loss and goes on to continue dominating and win the Rumble and then challenge for the WWE Championship on Smackdown.

I'm worried about WWE in general. They seem to be completely unaware that they've jumped the shark with both Brock Lesnar and Enzo. And a clean win for Lesnar, too...not a sneaky win or a questionably illegal win...just a slow, sluggish, shitty looking F5 that looked flat and lacked impact.

CAWs finally turning on Lesnar ahhh this is beautiful to watch. Took me over three years to make y'all see the light but better late than never. Me and Willows the true pioneers of the 'down with Lesnar' movement.

You know what?

You know what?

I'm on-board too. I've backed man like Lesnar forever, expecting him to deliver against Strowman, man exposed me for being a fraud, unforgiveable. Not even I, not even I, can defend that. And I can defend everything and most of you agree that I'm peak CAWs.ws with top level opinions. Elite opinions.

So when I decide not to back Lesnar, make sure you realize that means it's really *censored*ed.

The thing that I don't like is that they made Strowman look like he is not a monster they made him to be. He was able to live an ambulance crash and was able to walk away from it but it only took him a single sloppy F5 to lose the match. WTF was that? I don't care if he was put in the Kimura lock. He was still moving after that.

I still like Lesnar for what it's worth...this isn't his fault (no Snitsky). But, seriously...it's just a bad decision. I don't know what they're thinking. The Brock hype is non-existent. Braun is the dude who should be carrying Raw as the flagship show. At this point, they're just denying themselves the ability to print money. Only excuse for Braun not winning yet, is if he enters the Rumble at the number one spot, eliminates every single person himself...and then becomes champion at Wrestlemania. But that's honestly too far off.

I still like Lesnar for what it's worth...this isn't his fault (no Snitsky). But, seriously...it's just a bad decision. I don't know what they're thinking. The Brock hype is non-existent. Braun is the dude who should be carrying Raw as the flagship show. At this point, they're just denying themselves the ability to print money. Only excuse for Braun not winning yet, is if he enters the Rumble at the number one spot, eliminates every single person himself...and then becomes champion at Wrestlemania. But that's honestly too far off.

It's quite frustrating how they are stuck in the past and doing all they could to milk part-timers and make them the focus.

That's why we don't have stars with the same star power as Lesnar for example. Last night was the perfect opportunity to make Braun Strowman the monster Lesnar was and to solidify him in that position. But no, Strowman is now a case of inconsistent booking. Dude survived a murder attempt and lost to a single sloppy F5 from the guy he dominated for a month.

Just got done watching the PPV, here are my thoughts.

Good opener, Miz and Jason worked hard and Jordan is a really good worker, shame he can't get over but his gimmick isn't doing him any favours. Neither did that promo at the end, how do they pay people to write shit like that? Bray vs Finn was better than I expected, the pre-match stuff was dumb as shit though and added nothing to the match. Still thought it was pretty good. Tag match was clearly the MOTN. Poor Cesaro, though, that was grim. Loved John Cone laying down the law lol.

Women's 5 way match was better than I expected, it was good. That powerbomb Nia took on the outside is a great way to get a concussion, though, Jesus. Disgraceful that she got more cheers than Bayley... and of course you know who did the job. It worked with D-Bry, right?? Oh and Emma's new theme is awful, I really liked her old one too.

Roman vs Cena was boring as hell. Didn't buy any of the falsies. No psychology in this match at all. Don't you hate it when those indy guys just keep kicking out of finishers?? Oh and by the way, WWE really overuses the running against the post spot. They did it in the women's match, this match and Braun tried to do it in the main (bless his soul), it's way too much.

The 2k18 ad was dope, the best moment in the second half of this show. The less said about Neville vs Enzo the better. I loved how the ref stopped the count because Neville was pointing at Enzo, though.

The main event was disappointing too. One F5 really shouldn't be enough to put away Strowman, and it looked even shittier when you had that match with Cena earlier. Can't wait till Roman kicks out of 12 at Mania. Oh and I *censored*ing hated the Kimura spot. Braun got the ropes like 3 times and the ref didn't break the hold, wtf??

Overall decent show thanks to the undercard. The big matches really didn't deliver.

I still like Lesnar for what it's worth...this isn't his fault (no Snitsky). But, seriously...it's just a bad decision. I don't know what they're thinking. The Brock hype is non-existent. Braun is the dude who should be carrying Raw as the flagship show. At this point, they're just denying themselves the ability to print money.

Agree and they really need to stop putting championship titles on part timers.

Unlike in SDL you always see the world title even though people don't care about it (for now) that much since Jinder is the champ. At least it is always presented in the show. Unlike Raw where you barely see the champ in the show. Not to mention he does not even wrestle during Monday nights.

I will say im glad somebody is FINALLY going to be like Eddie maybe at least trying to lie cheat and steal so to speak. Cuz enzo pulled an eddie and i farggon loved it.

Except, you know, Eddie is one of the greatest of all time.

I'll say it did reigns just seriously retire Cena ? If so CHECK. First Undertaker Check, Cena Check, Next up Lesnar at wrestlemania to win the Universal Championship. Believe That.

Yeah, Cena defo retired at No Mercy...

Gotta feel for all of em. But the dude who ends up taking it from Enzo eventually gonna be over af lol.

Now watch Neville win it again tonight for the lulz.

Oh and by the way, yeah, it's definitely *Censored* Brock from now on. Crazy is right in that post/rant. I'm done making excuses for Lesnar myself. He's earned shit but 1 F5 is disgusting. *censored*ing gross.

We can blame that on booking. They booked him to win with just 1 F5.

Nah, everything wrong with Lesnar matches is his fault and no one elses. Always.

I think Jason would be moreover if they didn't saddle him with Kurt Angle that gimmick probably kill his career

Definitely. American Alpha should have had more tag team success...and then eventually branched off into singles careers. Forced singles pushes are never a good idea. I do think that Jordan will come out of this one alright...but it was not a good call either way.

CAWs finally turning on Lesnar ahhh this is beautiful to watch. Took me over three years to make y'all see the light but better late than never. Me and Willows the true pioneers of the 'down with Lesnar' movement.

You know what?

You know what?

I'm on-board too. I've backed man like Lesnar forever, expecting him to deliver against Strowman, man exposed me for being a fraud, unforgiveable. Not even I, not even I, can defend that. And I can defend everything and most of you agree that I'm peak CAWs.ws with top level opinions. Elite opinions.

So when I decide not to back Lesnar, make sure you realize that means it's really *censored*ed.

Omg this is peak

You know what?

You know what?

Omg this is peak
I've snapped.

Lesnar still my nostalgia boy, but I'm not defending shit anymore.

I think Jason would be moreover if they didn't saddle him with Kurt Angle that gimmick probably kill his career

Definitely. American Alpha should have had more tag team success...and then eventually branched off into singles careers. Forced singles pushes are never a good idea. I do think that Jordan will come out of this one alright...but it was not a good call either way.

I mean look at Gabe when he's on TV he's already he's over

Archived