Official WWE No Mercy Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brock's probably staying now. Because he sure as hell ain't fighting Jones anymore...

Idk, how long is the suspension? Is Brock's longer? Has Brock even un-retired yet?

They're saying Jones could get up to a 4 years suspension because he's a multiple time offender.

Brock's probably staying now. Because he sure as hell ain't fighting Jones anymore...

Idk, how long is the suspension? Is Brock's longer? Has Brock even un-retired yet?

They're saying Jones could get up to a 4 years suspension because he's a multiple time offender.

Well, shit.

Honestly Brock makes shit exciting....

I love Braun and for the first time, I really want Brock to lose the title. But I've honestly enjoyed his reign and would prefer him as champ over 95% of the current roster.

What reign? dude was there for 5 weeks in total since winning the title

*Censored* having Reigns vs. Lesnar at Mania again. Have that shit at Rumble or Survivor Series or some shit. Although, I'm not down to see Brock with the title for that long or even regaining it in between time if he ever loses it.

And with situation with Jon Jones, I wouldn't doubt it if Brock re-signs now.

Too much shit in this post

*Censored* having Reigns vs. Lesnar at Mania again. Have that shit at Rumble or Survivor Series or some shit. Although, I'm not down to see Brock with the title for that long or even regaining it in between time if he ever loses it.

And with situation with Jon Jones, I wouldn't doubt it if Brock re-signs now.

Too much shit in this post

Hahaha this guy

Eh, I'd rather fall into a trap than be told how nice my big ol'Canadian booty is by some creep from the UK.

Hes not even Canadian, he's just a wannabe because it's 'cool'

Wait, being Canadian is considered cool?

Damn. Maybe I should stop wishing I was American then.

Eh, I'd rather fall into a trap than be told how nice my big ol'Canadian booty is by some creep from the UK.

Hes not even Canadian, he's just a wannabe because it's 'cool'

Wait, being Canadian is considered cool?

Damn. Maybe I should wishing I was American then.

Compared to being American, yeah it's cool. The rest of the world actually likes Canada.

Archived