Official WWE No Mercy Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brock vs. Braun has great potential, just a shame he'll be done away with so quickly and his best bet after would be to feud with Cena. It's a catch 22!

Wow what an awful lot of assumption. It's not like he can't feud with Joe or Reigns again or Finn or Miz or Wyatt or literally anyone else.

A Cena-Joe match would be interesting to me given their history and how close friends they were when they started training. WWE even teased it months ago when Joe was about to debut.

It's an easy story to tell about how they started this journey together, but took completely different paths to get to WWE.

I swear Jon Jones is a *censored*ing idiot. I've lost all respect for him now, especially since he wanted to have this heart-felt, inspirational speech after he won the title, yet he did so by taking *censored*ing steroids, lol. *Censored* that shit.

Don't get it tbh. Man must have knew he'd get booked. So weird.

Where is Reigns on this card? We know he has to be on it but I don't see any fueds for him right now.

vs Joe
I guess they might have Joe Vs Cena and Miz drops the title to Reigns at No Mercy.

If reigns and miz happens and roman wins the ic. Then we will be having a 9th grandslam champion in reigns right?

Gonna snap if Lesnar retains. This is Based Braun's time to shine.

I'm afraid he will as WWE are hellbent on having Roman Reigns dethrone Brock at WM 34.

Nah I think Cena vs. Reigns is for Mania next tbh.

*Censored* having Reigns vs. Lesnar at Mania again. Have that shit at Rumble or Survivor Series or some shit. Although, I'm not down to see Brock with the title for that long or even regaining it in between time if he ever loses it.

And with situation with Jon Jones, I wouldn't doubt it if Brock re-signs now.

Archived