Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Billie and Peyton are revealed tomorrow, otherwise I'll start getting nervous. I won't lose hope because they could get revealed on Week 4, but it also means last chance. I hope tomorrow we get a lot of NXT newcomers, it's about time.

You know my view to that but honestly they need to be in. They had a takeover match, Peyton had another title match in march. I mean Sawyer Fulton is included because he was a Sanity member and the begin of the year and this was the time where they had their biggest push, so they should usualy make it. Being on tv the most of all girls, since Ember and Asuka where often a special attraction.

If they are in i could see them as DLC in a Future Pack though, which means we would have to wait till DLC announcement :(

So far we have Asuka,Ember and Nikki to battle out the NXT title. That can't be all guys ;)

Putting my positives vibes cap on.

Edit: i really love to see they are so popular here

It's usually the tail end of September. I don't think the Iconic Duo will be DLC, since arguably the biggest candidate would have been Ember Moon from the roster around the time of game development, since she's so insanely popular, and would have made more sense to be DLC to make more money.

Ruby Riot possibly being DLC is another story, since she arrived much later.

So, to be announced there is still::

From RAW: Bliss, Fox, Dana and Nia.

From Smackdown: Carmella, Charlotte and Lana (??)

From NXT (lets keep it plausible): Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Ruby Riot (DLC for sure, or not even in since she debuted way later), Liv Morgan (??)

That leaves us with 8 locks (I believe - Bliss, Fox, Dana, Nia, CArmella, Charlotte, Iconic Duo) and 10 plausible ones. Either we get 4/5 reveals today as far as women are concerned.

We already have 18 women (not counting Asuka or Charlotte as they haven't been officially revealed).

The definite returns from last year of Charlotte, Asuka, Trish, Stephanie, Jacqueline, Carmella, Alicia, Dana, Nia and Alexa takes us to 28.

Then you have the possibility of Eva returning. New debuts such as the Iconic Duo and who knows who else, and also wild cards like Lana. After Maryse, things are less predictable.

All said and done we will probably be over 30 women this year, and the number already exceeds what 2K17 offered.

We already have 18 women (not counting Asuka or Charlotte as they haven't been officially revealed).

The definite returns from last year of Charlotte, Asuka, Trish, Stephanie, Jacqueline, Carmella, Alicia, Dana, Nia and Alexa takes us to 28.

Then you have the possibility of Eva returning. New debuts such as the Iconic Duo and also wild cards like Lana. We will probably be over 30 women this year.

And probably still not be able to have a Womens Royal Rumble

Yeah, I agree. I'm not over the moon about Alexa's model. Strange choice in attire as well. She only wore it like once or twice, and it looks a bit different to her others. I'm sure Community Creations will provide plenty of alternatives though.

Carmella looks great but something about her hair seems weird.

I'm expecting the final week to include:

Trish, Charlotte, Alicia, Stephanie and the Iconic Duo.

Kinda wish they'd saved some big guns like Ember Moon for next week, since outside of the Iconic Duo, none of those are really a huge deal, and have been in the game before.

Archived