Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

I'm really hoping the Mixed Match Challenge (or at least just mixed tag matches), made the game. It was super fun to watch, and usually fun to play, and I think it's something that's really been missing from the game for a while. I think having the MMC and people wanting to recreate Ronda's first match, could mean we see it back this year.

Same. I so hope it's added back.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it doesn't matter to them since we can just make the attires ourselves. Just wish they'd make it so custom attires don't take up caw spots. Like they could have a whole other section with 100 slots specifically for altering in game stars.

I guess it doesn't matter to them since we can just make the attires ourselves. Just wish they'd make it so custom attires don't take up caw spots. Like they could have a whole other section with 100 slots specifically for altering in game stars.

I have wanted that for years. I dont know if it is not technology possible to separate the two or not

I think itll be safe to bet on Kairi, Shayna & Nikki Cross representing NXT in the game. Everybody else Im less confident on.

Yep, just like it was a safe bet that the finalists of the Cruiserweight Classics tournament would be in 2k18, I think it's a safe bet as well that the finalists of the Mae Young Classic will in 2K19.

All I wished was that they would've changed Trish's hair, it looks pretty poopy.

Yeah but a completely new attire wouldnt be so bad either.

She had some pretty cool ones.

I like the one she has of course, but isnt that now game number 5 or so that has this attire, change it up once in a while.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had news every tuesday starting with Tower Modes and that so, the roster would be revealed next tuesday ( this or they will have news about the other features but I would guess they will keep it for just before the game is released )

Trish Stratus shouldn't be that updated and as a whole, I don't think any legends will be updated... But that doesn't really bother me considering we are already gonna have many newcomers with Riott Squad/Absolution and I'm holding hope that some of the Royal Rumble will be in the game ( even though it's unlikely :P )

Speaking of the Riott Squad and Absolution, do you guys think 2K will have the decency to put their original singles themes? I'm talking about Liv, Sonya etc. Because I'm afraid they will just only give them Paige's and Ruby's and call it a day and I would absolutely hate that.

PS: Apparently Bianca Belair was scanned and with her attire date set on September of last year, just so you know.

Are there any pieces of information on if Trish Stratus(and other female legends like Lita & Alundra Blayze) get updated in WWE2K19?

There was a video, not sure I can name another site, that had a quote from a developer that said the women have new models and look great

Speaking of the Riott Squad and Absolution, do you guys think 2K will have the decency to put their original singles themes? I'm talking about Liv, Sonya etc. Because I'm afraid they will just only give them Paige's and Ruby's and call it a day and I would absolutely hate that.

PS: Apparently Bianca Belair was scanned and with her attire date set on September of last year, just so you know.

I think Riott Squad will all have Ruby's theme but that maybe Sonya and Mandy will have their single theme since they broke up around Wrestlemania

And if Bianca would be in the game, that would be awesome ( though, I wonder if they would capable of putting her " hair attack " as a move )

Archived