Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

TeamIconic you need to not be so pessimistic! Plenty of girls such as Carmella, never had action figures or merchandise before the game. The Iconic Duo have been a major part of the division since October - it's really highly likely they will be in. Have faith.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, let's not forget how heavily featured they were during development time. The most relevant they've ever become was back then, having more tv time, feuding Asuka and being in that Fatal 4 Way match at some Takeover event. And let's not forget they won the "Breakout of the year" award of NXT back in January, that award should mean a lot. It means that fans chose them over a selection of other women AND men, it means that indeed they became more relevant, and it means that they won an important award, and not just an award, but the "BREAKOUT of the YEAR" of NXT award.

The moral is, they MUST be in.

Guys, if Nikki Cross is in, Billie and Peyton are in; that's no question. If it's a matter of who has been featured more prominently, those two have kind of carried the heel banner this whole time, while Asuka and Nikki have been kinda tweeners and then Ember, Ruby, Liv, and Aliyah portrayed as faces. I'd even consider Mandy Rose a tweener.

I wouldn't even worry about it just based on the fact that Billie was scanned 2 years ago and you can't have one and not the other. Like, what would make anyone think they aren't in, when 2K is touting this "largest roster ever" and there are rumors of Ruby even saying hello to the series?..

Also, let's not forget how heavily featured they were during development time. The most relevant they've ever become was back then, having more tv time, feuding Asuka and being in that Fatal 4 Way match at some Takeover event. And let's not forget they won the "Breakout of the year" award of NXT back in January, that award should mean a lot. It means that fans chose them over a selection of other women AND men, it means that indeed they became more relevant, and it means that they won an important award, and not just an award, but the "BREAKOUT of the YEAR" of NXT award.

Breakout of the year, yeah. Thats the thing. They won against several others, even Ember and Sanity. Yet all of the nominees got merch, winners didn't (though the shop gets asked a lot for it), all got a supercard, winners didn't, or a figure, winners didn't. You know what i want to say?

This is what makes me worry a bit, they win this award and are left out of anything so far. It is like i got used to it. But i agree, they must be in. It would make no sense otherwise. Just being careful! I hope we get as much of NXT as possible.

Viral Women's Title

TITLE NAME : WAITING TO SEE WHAT OUR CHOICES ARE THIS YEAR.

Title Info:

Title can be held by any women's superstar on raw or SD Live only. The winner cannot be on the NXT Brand Full-time.

Title holder automatically becomes number 1 contender after holding title for 90 days consecutively.

If title holder doesn't capture title in match against brand champion of there choosing in first "cash in" attempt, her 90 day count starts over again if still champion.

Brand Champion of Raw or SD Live can't win title. The belt is meant to create competition on The roster and so that not all female superstars are viding for the same title on their brand. I want people like Emma, Tamina ECT to be champion in peoples game's without it looking forced because they don't have catchy gimmicks.

Champion must defend a total of 5 times a month 2 times on there respected house show (I.E. Raw), 2 times on the opposite show (I.E. Smackdown, and whatever months PVV there mini rivalry is in.

Every title match must be 2 out of 3 falls.

That's something I didn't understood. Why would the title holder itself be a number 1 contender?

Unless you mean the title holder of this belt would automatically be the number 1 contender for the raw or sd womens Championship. However, it would limit the possibilities on both brands since the women there would have to go for this title first cause if they would have a number 1 contendership there and the title holder of this one gains one itself, then you would always have 3 number 1 contenders around (one for each brand + this one) which could confuse things a bit. :)

As about the title name I would go with the Womens Universal Champion since the Name is always included anyway. Another Option would be the Womens Allstar Champion.

Tons of possibilities for names there though.

If you want I can design a few belts and you could say which one you like. If you have any Colors Preference let me know.

Breakout of the year, yeah. Thats the thing. They won against several others, even Ember and Sanity. Yet all of the nominees got merch, winners didn't (though the shop gets asked a lot for it), all got a supercard, winners didn't, or a figure, winners didn't. You know what i want to say?

This is what makes me worry a bit, they win this award and are left out of anything so far. It is like i got used to it. But i agree, they must be in. It would make no sense otherwise. Just being careful! I hope we get as much of NXT as possible.

Since Nikki Cross made it I'm pretty sure that the iconic duo is a given. They were far more featured last year and still are mostly in backstage segments to see now.

At takeover they extra showed them talking to Daniel Bryan aswell which could hint a SD call up for both. :)

Alicia Fox

Charlotte Flair

Dana Brooke

Nia Jax

Stephanie McMahon

Alexa Bliss

Carmella

Eva Marie

Asuka

These are the women from 17 that have not been confirmed yet. Which ones will be announced Wednesday?

I would say most of them plus a surprise or two

Alicia Fox

Charlotte Flair

Dana Brooke

Nia Jax

Stephanie McMahon

Alexa Bliss

Carmella

Eva Marie

Asuka

These are the women from 17 that have not been confirmed yet. Which ones will be announced Wednesday?

If Mae Young made it into 2K18 that definitely would count as a surprise.

We have the yearly Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic on NXT, Dusty Rhodes has been in the last two WWE2K games as a Legend and Dusty was DLC in 2K16's [released in 2015 (the year of the first Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic)] Legends Pack. Andre hasn't missed a WWE game since returning in 2K14 [released in 2013] and the first Andre The Giant Battle Royal held was in 2014.

Based on this logic it does falls in the realm of possibility that Mae Young could end up as in 2K18 because of the Mae Young Classic regardless if it is DLC or on the disc.

It doesn't mean that Mae Young will end up in 2K18 but if Mae does somehow make it then maybe Mae could come with the Alligator Clutch (Double Leg Trap Rana) that Mae was say to have done during her time as a wrestler. Interestingly, Mae's WWE bio however makes no mention of the move. (Despite WWE saying on Abbey Laith's Mae Young Classic bio that "Laith looks to use the Alligator Clutch, the same inescapable pin once utilized by the great Mae Young, to propel herself to victory in Young’s namesake event.")

Alicia Fox

Charlotte Flair

Dana Brooke

Nia Jax

Stephanie McMahon

Alexa Bliss

Carmella

Eva Marie

Asuka

Well they need to save some for next week which is the final week. I think either Charlotte or Asuka will be saved for last. Probably Eva Marie as well

?My prediction for tomorrow: Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Jacqueline & Nia Jax

?My prediction for the final reveal: Alicia Fox, Billie Kay, Charlotte Flair, Peyton Royce, Stephanie McMahon & Trish Stratus

Wildcards: Aliyah, Eva Marie, Lana, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riot and/or alumni.

I really hope 2K doesn't feel like making theme songs as up to date as possible this year because I don't wanna have Emma's new terrible theme anywhere near me.

Ah, it actually annoyed me when in WWE 2K16, Emma had her face entrance, model and move-set but her heel theme song :P

Would be great if they added in as an alternate theme people could change it to if they wanted. Like in Smackdown Just Bring it when you had Austins heel and face themes.

Archived