Kelly Kelly vs c Bayley(heel)

Kelly pins Bayley to become NEW IC CHAMPION

GRUDGE MATCH

Dana Brooke w/Stephanie vs Mandy Rose

Rose pins Dana for the victory. Stephanie makes it clear it isnt over

SMACKDOWN LIVE brand results

SMACKDOWN CHAMPION

Brooke Adams vs c Paige

In a rare face vs face match Paige rolls up Brooke for the victory and Retains her recently won SMACKDOWN CHAMPIONSHIP

SMACKDOWN TAG TITLES

Beautiful People vs c ODB/Taylor Wilde

ODB pins Madison Rayne to retain titles

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Angelina Love vs c Ember Moon

In a rematch, Ember pins Angelina to Retain in this. championship rematch

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps she and the other Mae Young Classic competitors signed a 1 time merch deal to appear in 2k19. Wont make or break the game for me but I'd like to see it.

Perhaps she and the other Mae Young Classic competitors signed a 1 time merch deal to appear in 2k19. Wont make or break the game for me but I'd like to see it.

Laith was released from her wwe contract last month... and no but just be cool to have her in the game

Hopefully they manage to get Peytons haircut, in time. Really excited for this next years game, so many new girls and hopefully a Royal Rumble and Mixed Tag Match.

I'm so pumped for the new game too!

I so hope we get short haired Peyton. I'm mean seriously, of course they'd have enough time. I also hope they add the Royal Rumble and Mixed Tag Team matches too. I'm never gonna hold my breath but I wish we could get Intergender Matches too.

I figure they'd be able to get her new haircut in (that is, if she keeps it). Didn't someone say they scanned Billie (among others) at WM Axxess last year? Figures that if they were scanned around that time this year, her new hair would be captured anyway.

Mandy, Sonya, Sarah, Liv and possibly Lana as new debuts is so exciting. Then you've got NXT which could be Kairi and Shayna, and who knows, maybe more. I'm expecting Ronda to be the pre-order bonus character, also.

I figure they'd be able to get her new haircut in. Didn't someone say they scanned Billie (among others) at WM Axxess last year? Figures that if they were scanned around that time this year, her new hair would be captured anyway.

Mandy, Sonya, Sarah, Liv and possibly Lana as new debuts is so exciting. Then you've got NXT which could be Kairi and Shayna, and who knows, maybe more. I'm expecting Ronda to be the pre-order bonus character, also.

I'm sure she will, can't wait to see it in action.

I can't wait! The roster will be stacked. I'll be pretty excited to play as Liv. What about you?

I hope Rhonda isn't a pre-order bonus since technically she debuted before WM. But i'll also like to see the nxt woman roster to be little bit bigger in 2K19.

I do think that either Ronda is a pre-order bonus OR she's gonna be the cover star. The latter actually sounds more plausible.

Aargh!!! There was a good Sara Lee posted about a month ago that I DLd and a friend wants it now but I cant find it on CC. I have looked at all the likely hashtags and it doesnt show up. So frustrating. I wish that once you DLd the tags would be saved and you can go back and find them

They need to add Body Morphing my Rhonda Rouseys body looks to skinny any work arounds ?

Play with combining different body types, each variation gives different resutls. And even that can be morphed further till you get the exact body type you want.

Archived