Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the roster so far is amazing female wise, hoping Jackie makes it even if it's last year's model.

Love that ember is in can't wait to see how the Eclipse is done in game.

Love that Mickie and Maryse are back in game I don't have to have caws of them!

I'm happy that I can start a female universe right away this year with three brands and three title's!

I wonder what other NXT girls are in other than Auska, Nikki, and ember ?

I'm going wait on the beat of the best of Mae Young Classic Girls to add to my NXT Brand. I feel like I spent half of the game last year looking for caws not doing that this year!

I think Liv's going to be this weeks reveal and Iconic Duo is the last one. Liv seems iffy to me but it's either her or Ruby and Ruby debuted at the exact time that, from what I've seen, the characters are being built around so idk if they thought she'd become a big enough superstar to immediately put her in the as soon as she debuted. Whereas with Liv, she was very prominently featured from August 2016 until April 2017 along with the other women that have made the game so she makes more sense in my book: but I also have a feeling that they only include people who have had TakeOver matches/appearances.

We'll see how things go.

prominently? she was on tv but im not sure they really pushed her. she jobbed out to most people. and not very well i might add. she hasn't been seen for awhile and wasn't even in the mae young classic. that should tell you all you need to know about where she falls in NXT...

Well, 2K also include jobbers in the game sometimes, and since Ember and Nikki are in the game, and also Jinder pre-push, some of us just have the hope that she makes it.. But ok, thanks for essentially telling us that she's not in.

I think Liv's going to be this weeks reveal and Iconic Duo is the last one. Liv seems iffy to me but it's either her or Ruby and Ruby debuted at the exact time that, from what I've seen, the characters are being built around so idk if they thought she'd become a big enough superstar to immediately put her in the as soon as she debuted. Whereas with Liv, she was very prominently featured from August 2016 until April 2017 along with the other women that have made the game so she makes more sense in my book: but I also have a feeling that they only include people who have had TakeOver matches/appearances.

We'll see how things go.

prominently? she was on tv but im not sure they really pushed her. she jobbed out to most people. and not very well i might add. she hasn't been seen for awhile and wasn't even in the mae young classic. that should tell you all you need to know about where she falls in NXT...

No women who were already established characters were included in the MYC so that's not really a valid point.

Regardless of how little she has been pushed, she debuted in November 2015. Way before Nikki Cross and Ember, and therefore should be a part of the game. Same goes for Aliyah who debuted in January 2016.

It's foolish if they really go by someone being a jobber or established star on tv for the video game. This is supposed to be our Universe after all so WWE should allow as many as possible so fans can decide if they want to make that lesser known star that they like a bigger star in their game if you choose to do so.

I'm fairly confident we will get Billie Kay, Payton Royce and Ruby Riot (DLC) in the game

I'm not so confident on Liv Morgan but the more the merrier in all honesty. I highly doubt getting any one else from NXT but I'll be pleasantly surprised if we do

I'm fairly confident we will get Billie Kay, Payton Royce and Ruby Riot (DLC) in the game

I'm not so confident on Liv Morgan but the more the merrier in all honesty. I highly doubt getting any one else from NXT but I'll be pleasantly surprised if we do

I do believe those 3 are guranteed beyond them anyone from NXT would be a welcomed surprise

Also Peyton, not Payton... damn autocorrect!

I was checking my old Universe trackers and it got me thinking about all the 'retired' superstars from my Universe who never held a title and the only regret I have was that I never gave Jillian Hall a title run, even though she was a strong contender in 2009.

Likewise, many big names are only one time champions like Maryse and Melina (although Maryse will be changing with her return this year)

I am hoping we get Billie and Peyton, the most. anyone else will be a bonus. The more women the better honestly. I think Liv has a shot but Aliyah and Mandy I'm very certain will not be in. Which sucks cause I'm a Mandy fan. But there was some pretty good caws of her in 2K17.

I am hoping we get Billie and Peyton, the most. anyone else will be a bonus. The more women the better honestly. I think Liv has a shot but Aliyah and Mandy I'm very certain will not be in. Which sucks cause I'm a Mandy fan. But there was some pretty good caws of her in 2K17.

The Mandy CAWs in 16 and 17 were phenomenal in my opinion

The Mandy CAWs in 16 and 17 were phenomenal in my opinion

Exactly.. So even tho she likely won't be in at least the amazing caws will be there!!!

I've looked at Ember's entrance a bunch of times over and the problem really isn't the model, because once she gets in the ring, the lighting is better and you can see just how great she looks. But that moment when the stage first lights up and you see her face is everyone's first impression, and the lighting there makes her model look like garbage.

I did prefer a little more swaying of the hips and the running-in-place thing she does on the ramp in her entrance, but they could literally just fix the initial lighting in the first or second patch and it wouldn't be so brutal. We'll be able to alter it via Create An Entrance of course, but it's one of those things where people who newly purchase the game can instantly play with Ember without having the cringy first impression that most of us are getting. Literally watch any reaction video. Lol. And the lighting as a whole makes her skin tone look a shade or two on the light side, so I would hope it doesn't look the same ingame.

Long read so sorry. Something fun to do while we wait for game release and something fun for us that were let down that we didn't get female mode in game again. We can use this thread to track the belt and post screenshots and videos of the belt in game throughout the years gameplay, or if it's here not enough create a separate thread. I think narrowing down a belt concept and tweaking the belt backstory and rules is all we can do until the game comes out since we can't really name it until we hear the choices JoJo gave us for belt call out names this year since she took over. It's gotta be a WWE Belt so it will be announced as "WWE Women's (Insert name here) Champion...."

Title overview: Cross brand womens division title, 2nd to the main brand World Champion. But still holds significant weight for the holder ranks higher than NXT Campion In terms of credibility.

Viral Women's Title

TITLE NAME : WAITING TO SEE WHAT OUR CHOICES ARE THIS YEAR.

Title Info:

Title can be held by any women's superstar on raw or SD Live only. The winner cannot be on the NXT Brand Full-time.

Title holder automatically becomes number 1 contender after holding title for 90 days consecutively.

If title holder doesn't capture title in match against brand champion of there choosing in first "cash in" attempt, her 90 day count starts over again if still champion.

Brand Champion of Raw or SD Live can't win title. The belt is meant to create competition on The roster and so that not all female superstars are viding for the same title on their brand. I want people like Emma, Tamina ECT to be champion in peoples game's without it looking forced because they don't have catchy gimmicks.

Champion must defend a total of 5 times a month 2 times on there respected house show (I.E. Raw), 2 times on the opposite show (I.E. Smackdown, and whatever months PVV there mini rivalry is in.

Every title match must be 2 out of 3 falls.

Title Design: wanna come up with a standard design, something girly looking but still has a respectable timeless look to it. We can all post of favorite looking belts and have someone create a belt we can upload and download on both consoles.

We can create VIRAL let's plays and post them on YouTube and share others pictures and universe mode storied following the champion. I know it seems early but I felt like this is something we all should have input in from the ground level. I know I'm nobody around here but I love this series and I still love forums and the family feel you get from being on one.

I love that we have so many female superstars on the game's now, we came along way from the days of 8 girls period including Stephanie.I went crazy in 2k17 with caws and ran into a issue having a title other than the main title for other top or mid card ladies to have. I tried a tag team division but always hated the belts and never could create enough teams without filling my game with jobbers or subpar caws just to have enough, and turning my male tiles into female title's isn't as fun when there is no backstory or it's too masculine.

Tell me what you think, this is a idea I had for my game it's how I'm going yo debut Auska in my game in my universe, and build the title around her winning streak. Or a good way to introduce caws or break NXT females into a main roster storyline in universe mode.

Just gotta find someone to design and upload the finished belt around game lunch and upload it creating this site and the 2K thread itself in the hashtag of course themselves aswel.

I know my it is my worrying and pessimistic self but i wouldn't even be surprised if Liv is in and they are not. Just for the sole reason that they don't get anything. Merch, supercard, figures...and so one. Which Liv already got. I don't know why it just feels like someone there has something against them.

Thats just my hardcore pessimistic side

My more realistic side is worried a bit though because there is still so much missing from NXT. Either they reveal a lot NXT roster now or we don't get much NXT stars at all :/

I know my it is my worrying and pessimistic self but i wouldn't even be surprised if Liv is in and they are not. Just for the sole reason that they don't get anything. Merch, supercard, figures...and so one. Which Liv already got. I don't know why it just feels like someone there has something against them.

Thats just my hardcore pessimistic side

My more realistic side is worried a bit though because there is still so much missing from NXT. Either they reveal a lot NXT roster now or we don't get much NXT stars at all :/

We should, most of the roster was already in 2K17 and this year's game has been promoted as the largest roster "by far", there's no way we are not getting a lot of guys from NXT, especially considering a bunch of them debuted Summer 2016 or earlier.

Archived