Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

Out of who's left to be revealed, I'm pretty confident we'll get; Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Asuka (not officially revealed despite screenshot being released), Billie Kay, Carmella, Charlotte Flair, Dana Brooke, Jacqueline, Nia Jax, Peyton Royce, Stephanie McMahon & Trish Stratus.

?That would be 6 a week, so I'm hoping we may get some surprises - otherwise why reveal 8 the first week followed by 10 the second week? If I was organising this, I'd have spread it out a little bit more. But time will tell I guess.

Wildcards for me would be; Aliyah, Lana, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riot or alumni.

Dreams for me would be Chyna, Jazz, Molly Holly (ultimate want), Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson and/or Victoria to go on my WWF brand with Ivory, Jackie, Lita, Steph & Trish. Bull Nakano and/or Luna Vachon so Alundra wouldn't feel so out of place in universe. Or some "Divas era" ladies to compete for the Divas Championship on another brand I'd introduce, such as Beth (who I'm assuming is DLC), Eve, Kelly, Layla and/or Michelle. I know most of those are highly unlikely, but it's fun to speculate - especially now these games are delivering for women's wrestling fans so much.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little disappointed that it seems there won't be a HOF Showcase this year but as long as we still get Beth then I'm good. An opponent for her would have been nice but not the end of the world. It just sucks because without this mode we may have not gotten Ivory, at least for a few years.

I'm so shocked that Maryse made it and even though she's not in a wrestling attire, I absolutely love the gear that they chose for her! I hope this means Lana will be in too!

Cant wait to beat the shit out of everyone with Asuka!

She's honestly my favorite person to play as, lol. Think I've logged at least one eight month title reign with each of the championships in my Universe with her, and I'm sure it'll be just the same this year haha.

Out of who's left to be revealed, I'm pretty confident we'll get; Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Asuka (not officially revealed despite screenshot being released), Billie Kay, Carmella, Charlotte Flair, Dana Brooke, Jacqueline, Nia Jax, Peyton Royce, Stephanie McMahon & Trish Stratus.

?That would be 6 a week, so I'm hoping we may get some surprises - otherwise why reveal 8 the first week followed by 10 the second week? If I was organising this, I'd have spread it out a little bit more. But time will tell I guess.

Dreams for me would be Chyna, Jazz, Molly Holly (ultimate want), Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson and/or Victoria to go on my WWF brand with Ivory, Jackie, Lita, Steph & Trish. Bull Nakano and/or Luna Vachon so Alundra wouldn't feel so out of place in universe. Or some "Divas era" ladies to compete for the Divas Championship on another brand I'd introduce, such as Beth (who I'm assuming is DLC), Eve, Kelly, Layla and/or Michelle. I know most of those are highly unlikely, but it's fun to speculate - especially now these games are delivering for women's wrestling fans so much.

Well, at least, we got Mickie James and Maryse this year, better than nothing. It will just need the attire change for Maryse :P

I have big plans for Lana. Counting on them making her playable.

I hope so too. The Divas title was created in 2008 so a 10 year anniversary pack would be great for the game.

Even if they can't include AJ you can still have a solid one out of:

Maryse

Michelle

Kelly

Layla

Mickie

Eve

and include the attires that Paige, Charlotte, Natalya, Alicia Fox, and the Bellas wore when they won the divas title.

Well, at least, we got Mickie James and Maryse this year, better than nothing. It will just need the attire change for Maryse :P

Yeah, can always chuck Alicia, Brie, Natalya & Nikki with retro attires on there as well!

I'll probably do something like that with Nikki Bella. Run with the whole attitude she's shown of thinking the Divas Revolution started with her as Divas Champion and have Maryse and whoever else I have to work with for the storyline be along side her. Looking to make Womens Wrestling great again. (So they say ha)

Gonna make a Womens tag team belt on my universe and have two of the others win that thanks to interference then the war continues on for most of the first few months of my games Universe. Can't wait get started.

I'm actually thinking Summer will bring it back

The Smackdown Wrestlemania story saw the Divas Title being replaced with the Smackdown Women's Championship and Summer was reigning Divas Champion but was injured and so the match became Natalya vs Dana Brooke.

I might have Summer return as a heel with the Divas Title and she can continue carrying out without being recognised as champion until Maryse returns as a face to challenge her and the title is moved to 205 Live or something

If they did feature an opponent for Beth, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Kelly. They made this big to do about Kelly hanging around WWE events during Hall of Fame/Wrestlemania season but nothing really seemed to come of it. Wouldn't be a reach if she got some scans in.

It's not entirely likely, but would have been a convenient addition.

I can't see Maria being in the game.

Don't get me wrong I'm hopeful but even if she was it would probably just be as a manager for Mike Bennett.

Currently I'd say Maria, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Ruby Riot and Eva Marie are all the women that have a small chance to make the game but I wouldn't be surprised if any of them didn't make it. Fairly certain we'll get the iconic duo and Lana as playable. 50/50 on Beth Phoenix.

I can't see Maria being in the game.

Don't get me wrong I'm hopeful but even if she was it would probably just be as a manager for Mike Bennett.

Currently I'd say Maria, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Ruby Riot and Eva Marie are all the women that have a small chance to make the game but I wouldn't be surprised if any of them didn't make it. Fairly certain we'll get the iconic duo and Lana as playable. 50/50 on Beth Phoenix.

Of those you listed I think Eva and Ruby are the only ones with a chance.

Beth should be in with a HOF DLC

If they did feature an opponent for Beth, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Kelly. They made this big to do about Kelly hanging around WWE events during Hall of Fame/Wrestlemania season but nothing really seemed to come of it. Wouldn't be a reach if she got some scans in.

It's not entirely likely, but would have been a convenient addition.

Yea plus Michelle, Eve and some of the others were there too. Don't remember the others. It's about time that era gets some love.

Maryse is listed very distinctly on WWE.com's playable superstars list. There's no need for debate anymore, she's definitely in.

Who do you guys wanna see next week? Two more reveals to go. It seems to be a mix of current, legends and one debuting NXT female each week.

I feel like they're gonna save the Iconic Duo for the final reveal, knowing how popular they are, so I think this week's NXT female will be Liv or Ruby Riot.

I think Liv's going to be this weeks reveal and Iconic Duo is the last one. Liv seems iffy to me but it's either her or Ruby and Ruby debuted at the exact time that, from what I've seen, the characters are being built around so idk if they thought she'd become a big enough superstar to immediately put her in the as soon as she debuted. Whereas with Liv, she was very prominently featured from August 2016 until April 2017 along with the other women that have made the game so she makes more sense in my book: but I also have a feeling that they only include people who have had TakeOver matches/appearances.

We'll see how things go.

Playable Maryse would be awesome. I doubt it'll happen but I think she has more of a chance than Lana did last year. Maryse was an active wrestler, has a moveset and has been in past games. Plus her match at Wrestlemania was one of the most hyped matches on the main card, not the pre-show.

Although I'd think she wouldn't be in she was mentioned on the list unlike Lana last year, so I think it's safe to say she probably is in. I hope she is in I'll play as her for sure.

Archived