Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ember Moons entrance starts at 10:35, Maryse with the Miz at 12:52.

In case that some of you didn't saw them yet. :)

I personaly think that Embers and Bobbys faces needed more work, they seem to not have got Bobbys nose and embers eyes and nose right.

I just checked my history for Beth Phoenix, Maryse and Mickie James

Beth Phoenix is a former 3x Women's Champion while Mickie James held the Women's Title 2x and Maryse is a 1x Divas Champion.

Mickie James is definitely joining my RAW Roster to face Sasha Banks eventually and Beth (if confirmed) will align with Dana against Natalya and Lana on Smackdown

I am thinking I will have Maryse return as a one time opponent for Bayley in NXT for the NXT Women's Championship before moving her to RAW or Smackdown.

I know it's not entirely the same but I get a new respect for WWE Creative when I look at all these women in-game and think 'Right, how can I do you justice?'

I might bring back Superstars or Main Event and make it a Women Only minor show so that more girls get a chance to compete

Even if Lana isn't playable for some bizarre reason...maybe they can make edited attires playable, like they did with old man Flair. Even if she's a manager only, just remove the limitations from making her playable (which should be done with all edits, tbh). I get not putting someone like Heyman in the game as playable from the onset, but if we want to use an edit of him...then why not? But, yeah...Lana should be in one way or another.

true but in Beths case it's more recent and there's quite a few women from Beths time that are on good terms with the company (as far as I know). So they should be able to get someone.

The unexpected news about Maryse is great, gonna be fun to do her vs Mickie James and Ember Moon in is pretty cool too... Plus, they both look stunning. Great week, hopefully it keeps up :)

Also, if we are keeping this pace of " One new NXT women every week ", this could mean The Iconic Duo for one wek and Ruby Riot or Liv Morgan for the other :P

I already hope they fix Ember's entrance with one of the first patches. The lighting makes her model look terrible and the flipping back of her hoodie isn't done on-time with the song the way she's been doing it since she debuted.

She's also always been more hype and/or sort of intense during her entrances.

Really bare-minimum mo-cap job by someone...especially in a case like hers where she's probably the most anticipated female game debut this year. Asuka looks phenomenal though. Can't wait to see everyone else when I have the game.

I really, really hope they updated Asuka's entrance to her dancing to the ring the way she does. Lol

Archived