Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

Speaking of the Riott Squad and Absolution, do you guys think 2K will have the decency to put their original singles themes? I'm talking about Liv, Sonya etc. Because I'm afraid they will just only give them Paige's and Ruby's and call it a day and I would absolutely hate that.

It depends what WWE sends them, but I assume itll be Rubys theme only for the Riott Squad.

Mandy and Sonya have been (kind of) solo since the draft and had their own themes since like May (the cutoff for new themes is usually like June-ish I think someone said), so their music should make it in.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are your predictions for this year Women's Division?

1. Alexa Bliss

2. Alicia Fox

3. Alundra Blayze

4. Asuka

5. Bayley

6. Becky Lynch

7. Beth Phoenix

8. Bianca Belair

9. Billie Kay

10. Brie Bella

11. Carmella

12. Charlotte Flair

13. Dakota Kai

14. Dana Brooke

15. Ember Moon

16. Ivory

17. Jacqueline

18. Kairi Sane

19. Lana

20. Lita

21. Liv Morgan

22. Mandy Rose

23. Maryse

24. Mickie James

25. Naomi

26. Natalya

27. Nia Jax

28. Nikki Bella

29. Nikki Cross

30. Paige

31. Peyton Royce

32. Ronda Rousey

33. Ruby Riott

34. Sarah Logan

35. Sasha Banks

36. Shayna Baszler

37. Sonya Deville

38. Stephanie McMahon

39. Tamina

40. Trish Stratus

I can see Candice LeRae as a DLC for the NXT pack, Zelina only as a manager and not a playable character and Maria Kanellis left out from the game. Hope for Lacey Evans too, other girls like Vanessa and Taynara won't be featured in this year game for sure. I also wish to see the girls Michelle, Molly, Torrie and Kelly, I really hope to have more women's alumni since each and every year they add male alumni but former women are always just the HOF of that year.

Alexa Bliss

Alicia Fox

Asuka

Bayley

Becky Lynch

Billie Kay

Brie Bella

Carmella

Charlotte Flair

Dana Brooke

Ember Moon

Lana

Liv Morgan

Mandy Rose

Maryse

Mickie James

Naomi

Natalya

Nia Jax

Nikki Bella

Peyton Royce

Ronda Rousey

Ruby Riott

Sarah Logan

Sasha Banks

Sonya Deville

Stephanie McMahon

Tamina

Kairi Sane

Nikki Cross

Shayna Baszler

Alundra Blayze

Beth Phoenix

Lita

Trish Stratus

Managers

Maria Kanellis

Zelina Vega

Speaking of the Riott Squad and Absolution, do you guys think 2K will have the decency to put their original singles themes? I'm talking about Liv, Sonya etc. Because I'm afraid they will just only give them Paige's and Ruby's and call it a day and I would absolutely hate that.

PS: Apparently Bianca Belair was scanned and with her attire date set on September of last year, just so you know.

I reckon Mandy and Sonya will have their own themes, but I doubt The Riott Squad will, just because they haven't used their own themes since coming up to the Main Roster.

I wonder if Mandy and Sonya will have their updated entrance motions, though. I really hope they do, I love Mandy's entrance!

Predictions

Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Bayley
Dana Brooke
Ember Moon
Mickie James
Natalya
Nia Jax
The Riott Squad
Ronda Rousey
Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon

Asuka
Becky Lynch
Billie Kay and Peyton Royce
Carmella
Charlotte Flair (hopefully her surname is in this year)
Lana
Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville
Maryse
Naomi
Paige
Tamina

Bianca Belair
Candice LeRae*
Dakota Kai*
Kairi Sane
Nikki Cross
Shayna Baszler

Alundra Blayze
The Bella Twins
Beth Phoenix
Ivory
Jacqueline
Kelly Kelly*
Lita(*)
Michelle McCool*
Molly Holly*
Torrie Wilson*
Trish Stratus(*)

NPC Manager
Maria Kanellis
Zelina Vega

* Think they'll be DLC/for NXT, if there's not a Women's MyCareer, I doubt their inclusion (though I think it's more likely in than not, it's the biggest the main roster women's division has ever been and they've been trying to incorporate it for years).

(*) Obviously on-disc but may have Rumble attires as DLC with the hypothetical women's pack.

But the thought of nearly 50 women (and probably past or at 50 next year with Evolution) in the game when we could barely scrape more than seven a few years ago is iiiiinsane. 2K spoils us, even if they recycle attires.

I really feel like Im in the minority when it comes to not being bothered about recycled attires. We have the luxury of the past few games being able to edit in-game models attires. Years ago we couldnt, so it was inexcusable for recycled attires but now a days, I just want more women in, even if they barely change anything from the past games model. Ill change what needs changed.

Michelle McCool and Dakota Kai along with returning Beth Phoenix and debuting Sonya Deville and updated IIconics just MIGHT be enough for me to skip 2K18 and pardon the lack of Emma and Summer. McCool is possible but Dakota seems like kind of a long shot. Let's see.

What are your predictions for this year Women's Division?

1. Alexa Bliss

2. Alicia Fox

3. Alundra Blayze

4. Asuka

5. Bayley

6. Becky Lynch

7. Beth Phoenix

8. Bianca Belair

9. Billie Kay

10. Brie Bella

11. Carmella

12. Charlotte Flair

13. Dakota Kai

14. Dana Brooke

15. Ember Moon

16. Ivory

17. Jacqueline

18. Kairi Sane

19. Lana

20. Lita

21. Liv Morgan

22. Mandy Rose

23. Maryse

24. Mickie James

25. Naomi

26. Natalya

27. Nia Jax

28. Nikki Bella

29. Nikki Cross

30. Paige

31. Peyton Royce

32. Ronda Rousey

33. Ruby Riott

34. Sarah Logan

35. Sasha Banks

36. Shayna Baszler

37. Sonya Deville

38. Stephanie McMahon

39. Tamina

40. Trish Stratus

I can see Candice LeRae as a DLC for the NXT pack, Zelina only as a manager and not a playable character and Maria Kanellis left out from the game. Hope for Lacey Evans too, other girls like Vanessa and Taynara won't be featured in this year game for sure. I also wish to see the girls Michelle, Molly, Torrie and Kelly, I really hope to have more women's alumni since each and every year they add male alumni but former women are always just the HOF of that year.

This seems like a very reasonable/believable list; figured we'd be sitting at about the 40 person mark. Definitely no T-Storm and the NXT UK gals though...

Im wondering if the presumed outcome of Takeover is leading to Shayna being Raw-bound. Despite being in NXT a good while, I can see her being on the Future Stars Pack after debuting on the main, the way they did with Elias. It would surprise me if anyone other than Kairi, Shayna, or Candice were in from NXT. Everyones been wanting Bianca though. And how long has Aliyah been there? Dakota Kai maybe?

Toni Storm is super doubtful this year, but look on the bright side.....maybe next year we get Toni and Io in one shot!

Im looking forward to see whos on this years roster. I heard anywhere between 40 and 50 women. Itd make sense, especially if the rumor of all the women at the Rumble being scanned, maybe that means Maria DOES stand a chance. Also heard Bianca was scanned, so we will see.

If the rumours of the Daniel Bryan showcase mode are indeed correct, I hope we get AJ Lee as a character. It might be unlikely but still a possibility

To be honest I can see them just making a caw of her and using that

That would honestly suck but I can see it too because in 2k16, didn't they do the same thing with Mike Tyson?

If the rumours of the Daniel Bryan showcase mode are indeed correct, I hope we get AJ Lee as a character. It might be unlikely but still a possibility

To be honest I can see them just making a caw of her and using that

That would honestly suck but I can see it too because in 2k16, didn't they do the same thing with Mike Tyson?

They did, I think he was called "the enforcer" and it was a really bad caw too at that so if they can't get AJ Lee or WWE denies her being in then they'll probably use a caw or they could change up that whole thing.

If still with Punk probably won't happen. Since pink told a former friend not to go I really doubt he would let his wife go.

Wwe will probably use Brie in AJ's place.

Did AJ Lee say anything particularly derogatory about WWE in her book? If not, theres always a chance. Doubtful, but one of those things you know would get a big pop.

Not sure on her book but AJ Lee mostly seemed to have left on slightly good terms, the only bad thing that may of gotten her heat was that whole twitter thing she had with Stephanie a while back before she left. I don't think WWE would completely say no to the idea of them wanting her in the game, but I still see them just making a CAW of her and saving the trouble. Another thing I could see them do is since the match Sheamus and Bryan had was so short I could see them just skimming through it with a video package re-telling what happen.

Not sure on her book but AJ Lee mostly seemed to have left on slightly good terms, the only bad thing that may of gotten her heat was that whole twitter thing she had with Stephanie a while back before she left. I don't think WWE would completely say no to the idea of them wanting her in the game, but I still see them just making a CAW of her and saving the trouble. Another thing I could see them do is since the match Sheamus and Bryan had was so short I could see them just skimming through it with a video package re-telling what happen.

To me, that is a certainty. I'm guessing we would only play as Bryan and there wouldn't be much room for gameplay. The match would basically be a cut-scene. I really think it will just be a video package and that we will play the 2 Out 3 Falls at Extreme Rules instead

The way I see it for AJ Lee, there are two options that could make her in the game. The match against Big Show where she left on a stretcher or Team Hell No vs Big E & Ziggler at Wrestlemania

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've finally finished my Universe Mode. I mainly play storylines for the Women's Roster in slot 1 with RAW on Monday, SmackDown on Tuesday and NXT on Wednesday but when I finished them I usually start the Universe mode based mainly on WWE male Superstars.

LSZHuLJ.png

At WrestleMania 32, Ember Moon won the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship from Alexa Bliss. Ember was the winner of the first-ever Mae Young Classic Tournament (she defeated Nikki Cross in the finals of the 16-Women tournament) gaining a Main Roster's contract with WWE: she ended at SmackDown Live in November starting the journey that will lead her to winning the title at WrestleMania 32 in her home-state of Texas where she defeated now former SmackDown Women's Champion Alexa Bliss via Eclipse. She defended her title against Bliss at SmackDown's episode following WrestleMania defeating her again so Alexa finally become a thing of her past.

Gck9ZFi.jpg?2o4pAkGn.jpg?2

Also at WrestleMania 32, Nikki Bella made her in-ring return after being inactive since September '15 (when she lost the Divas title to Charlotte at Night of Champions), helping her sister to battle the team of Summer Rae and Lana (manager of Summer Rae) who harassed Brie for several weeks after announcing her retirement. Nikki made the save for her sister in the SmackDown before WrestleMania 32 challenging Summer and Lana to a Tag Team at WrestleMania: at WrestleMania 32, who marked the in-ring debut for the Ravishing Russian, The Bella Twins defeated the Ravishing Blonds and Brie retired as the winner of the feud when Summer Rae tapped out to the Yes! Lock.

iQYXzq4.jpg?2

kB8Jo7j.jpg?1

The following week, a Superstar's Shake-Up took place resulting in...

- Becky Lynch drafted from RAW to SmackDown! Live

- Emma drafted from RAW to SmackDown! Live

- Natalya drafted from RAW to SmackDown! Live

- Tamina drafted from RAW to SmackDown! Live

- Liv Morgan, called-up from NXT

... with the WWE return of Maryse (as a manager for The Miz) joining Ember Moon, Carmella and Naomi who returned from an injury that costed her the SmackDown Women's champion at the Royal Rumble '16.

KbXOoH2.png?1

Ember defended her title against the likes of Carmella (Backlash), Natalya (MITB) and Emma at Battleground where she defeated her via O'Connor Roll-Up. Emma wanted a rematch but Becky Lynch came in her way so SmackDown CO-General Manager announced Emma vs Becky Lynch as the Main Event of that SmackDown episode where the two of them built up one hell of a match but that ended via Double Count-Out. So Lita announced that after their performance both the competitors will have a title match at SummerSlam '17 where Becky Lynch throw out Ember to the outside pinning Emma who was hit by Ember's Eclipse. Becky became the new WWE SmackDown Women's Champion at SummerSlam '16.

xQ8Lmuk.jpg?2

1und1Gb.jpg?1

Becky defended her title against Ember Moon at Unforgiven where she was victorious after avoiding the Eclipse and rolling Ember up retaining the title and Tamina at No Mercy.

At SummerSlam Nikki Bella announced that she was coming back to the ring as an in-ring competitor just to be interrupted by Natalya that attacked her with the aim of sending her back to retirement. Nattie's jealous of the constant attention Nikki got and since she was the leader of the locker room she had one goal: ending Nikki's career. The two of them had a long feud, facing each others at Unforgiven where Nikki won, at SmackDown where Nattie won with the Sharpshooter and at No Mercy. At the PPV, Natalya defeated Nikki Bella in a Falls Count Anywhere Match becoming a threat for Becky's reign as a champion.

Also "The IIconics", Billie Kay and Peyton Royce, made their debut in the Main Roster aligning themselves with Emma against Naomi and her partner, Liv Morgan. Naomi took Morgan under her wing to help her grow in the Main Roster becoming a team known as "Glow Vibes". Billie and Peyton defeated Naomi and Liv Morgan in singles matches but in their first-main roster PPV, Unforgiven, they lost a tag team match against Glow Vibes when due to Emma's interference Liv managed to pin Billie Kay. Costing them their first PPV' match, The IIconics turned on Emma viciously attacking her and also breaking up their alliance.

(I wrote off Emma's character on my Universe Mode since she won't be featured in 2k19).

The first-ever Women's PPV, WWE Evolution was announced and all the competitors tried to put themselves in the spotlight. Natalya is coming for Becky's title but the outstanding performance of Nikki placed her in the title area too while Ember tried to win back her title: SmackDown CO-General Manager Lita announced that at WWE Evolution Becky Lynch had to face Ember Moon, Natalya and Nikki Bella in a Fatal-4 Way Match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion with Becky retaining her title thanks to the Dis-Arm-Her on Natalya.

YBrz4L4.jpg?2

BPH1wn5.jpg

The Miz's wife, Maryse, returned managing The Miz and helping her husband to keep the WWE Championship he won at the SmackDown after WrestleMania 32 when he cashed in on AJ Styles. She always helped him during his matches messing with newly appointed SmackDown CO-General Manager Lita who wanted to provide a show with its leader, the WWE Champion, as a fighting and non-cheating champ. At SummerSlam, she banned Maryse from managing Miz in his WWE Championship Match against AJ Styles with Styles becoming the WWE Champion again unleashing the wrath of Miz and Maryse: Maryse called out Lita the following week gaining also the support of The IIconics, angry at Lita for not granting them a SmackDown Women's Championship yet. During an episode of SmackDown! Live, The IIconics distracted Lita during her promo allowing Maryse to savagely attack Lita with a chair hitting the former Women's Champion with the French Kiss outside the ring: this will lead to Naomi and Liv Morgan helping Lita to prevent IIconics and Maryse's attacks as Shane announced that at Evolution, The IIconics & Maryse would have come up against Glow Vibes & SmackDown CO-General Manager Lita. At the Evolution PPV and Maryse and Lita's return to the ring, Lita won the match for her team after hitting the Twist of Fate and her iconic Moonsault on Maryse.

p1BoGF9.jpg?2

ylZVCjY.jpg?1

After the loss at Evolution, Natalya started targeting Becky, attacking Lynch after and during her matches, allowing Sasha Banks to hit the Banks Statement and winning the match at Survivor Series where the Women's Champion from both roster faced each other and also pinning Becky during a no-title match at weekly SmackDown where at the end of the match Natalya hit a Powerbomb on Lynch through the announce table.

Natalya is the #1 Contender at Becky's title and the two will face each other in a Tables Match at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs where Nattie will be finally crowned as the new SmackDown Women's Champion.

o2bYVPY.jpg?2

CQyZygC.jpg

3pqh2Mw.jpg?1

In the last episode of the year, Natalya defended her title against Becky Lynch in a Submission Match and before the the Royal Rumble '17 PPV, Lita made a historic announcement: for the first-time ever at the Elimination Chamber PPV, Natalya will defend her title against Becky Lynch, Ember Moon and other three competitors in the first Women's- Elimination Chamber Match.

The first qualification match saw Nikki defeating Carmella, but after the match a furious Mella attacked Nikki applying the Code of Silence several time forcing Nikki to rest for several weeks and missing Elimination Chamber. With an open spot for the Chamber with Naomi defeating Billie Kay to entering the Elimination Chamber and Peyton Royce defeating Liv Morgan, Carmella won a Triple Threat Match between her, Liv Morgan and Billie Kay entering the Chamber as well.

At the Royal Rumble '17, Naomi, Ember Moon and Becky Lynch defeated Natalya, Peyton Royce and Carmella when Nattie tapped out to Naomi's FTG. At Elimination Chamber, Natalya came out victorious when she managed to retain her title after an Eye Rake that allowed her to put the Sharpshooter on Naomi retaining the title.

p8ygkIi.jpg?2

guMhgXH.jpg?2

PXYpaqe.jpg?1

Entrance's order:

1. Naomi

2. Becky Lynch

3. Peyton Royce

4. Ember Moon

5. Carmella

6. Natalya

Order of elimination:

1. Becky Lynch to Carmella's Superkick

2. Carmella via Ember Moon's Eclipse

3. Ember Moon via Peyton Royce's Peyton-Plex

4. Peyton Royce via Naomi's FTG

5. Naomi via Natalya's Sharpshooter

In the SmackDown after Elimination Chamber, Natalya celebrated herself as the biggest Women's Champion the Women's Division ever had but Naomi interrupted her stating that she won dirty putting her fingers on her eyes. The two started battling each others and the week after Naomi & Becky Lynch defeated Natalya & Carmella when Naomi hit the FTG on Natalya who tapped out to the finisher. Their feud go on until Naomi finally got back the title she had to relinquish at Royal Rumble '16, in the Main Event of SmackDown Live on March, 7th 2017 becoming x2 SmackDown Women's Champion (she won a tournament to decretate the new WWE Divas Champion at Hell in a Cell '15 defeating Eva Marie. Commissioner Shane McMahon retired the Divas Champion handing over the newly created SmackDown Women's Champion to Naomi making her the last Divas Champion ever and first-ever WWE SmackDown Women's Champion).

VlggZAt.jpg?2

qXjC2Jy.jpg?1

Natalya invoked her title rematch for WrestleMania 33 where in a Ladder Match, Naomi retained the title with her reign keeps going on 2k19.

FEpVZZZ.jpg?2

FHHVWrk.jpg?1

7NbmYNl.jpg?1

In the pre-show of WrestleMania 33, Nikki Bella faced Carmella in a One on One match. After being forced to rest for several weeks missing the Women's Chamber due to Carmella's attack Nikki Bella returned beating the crap out of Carmella in a very heated feud. After attacking each others every single week Lita forced them to not come to blows again at least until WrestleMania 33 where they would have had the chance of putting their hands on each others. In the pre-show of WrestleMania 33, Nikki Bella defeated Carmella with the Rack Attack 2.0 after dodging Carmella's Superkick.

UofUJpx.jpg?2

UQJXNzV.jpg?1

(sorry for any mistakes)

Archived