Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

If not already being used in your Universe, will you add the new additions and if so how?

Well, I have a Sarah Logan already up on the CC, so that's been helping a lot of people since last night. (Got over 400 more downloads from the end of Smackdown until this morning.)

What's the tag? I can add her. Thx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having so much fun playing with the NXT Women's Universe this year, thanks to the high-quality CAWS made by some of you and others. I've got 22 Women in my Universe, my NXT Women's Division is so far composed of 8 girls I focused more on:

Ember Moon, the NXT Women's Champion

Kairi Sane

Mia Yim

Nikki Cross

Peyton Royce

Ruby Riot

Shayna Baszler

Tessa Blanchard

These 8 are the main featured women with Ember ready to defender her title at NXT TakeOver: Orlando, against seven other competitors.

8sWQ1zI.jpg?1

... while the other part of the NXT Women's Division, the women needy to establish their names, is shaking ready to earn the spot of #1 Contender to Ember Moon/Winner of the NXT Women's Championship:

Aliyah

Billie Kay

Dakota Kai

Liv Morgan

Mandy Rose

Sonya Deville

Taynara Conti

Zelina Vega

IUCpzAR.jpg?1

... Zelina Vega finally steps to the ring as a competitor, defeating all the other 7 girl earning a spot against Ember Moon, which managed to overcome the other challengers remaining the NXT Women's Champion. They will clash at the next TakeOver.

iPRmZi3.jpg?1

The new-6 recruits of the NXT Women's Division, are:

Ivelisse

Jazzy Gabert

Bea Priestly

Amy Hennig, daughter of Mr. Perfect and Curtis Axel's sister.

Kay Lee Ray

Jazz, former 2-times WWE Women's Champion.

JPimjYs.jpg?1

If not already being used in your Universe, will you add the new additions and if so how?

Not yet, the only one so far that I'm going to call-up to RAW is Mandy Rose but as a valet for Guldust, like a new Marlena!She will be involved in the Women's Division after months of valetting him :shifty:

Well, I have a Sarah Logan already up on the CC, so that's been helping a lot of people since last night. (Got over 400 more downloads from the end of Smackdown until this morning.)

What's the tag? I can add her. Thx

#Sarah Logan #LetterPro #Mae Young Classic

If you want, feel free to look through my other creations as well. (I recommend the Toni Storm 2.0, which is the one with fewer downloads, since it's new.)

For PS4 owners and for fans of independent female wrestlers - I have a thread opened on the PS4 section called Joshistar's Indy Darlings; I have two CAWS up - ROH's Faye Jackson and AIW's Alexia Nicole.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

So you know, if you wanted to link it in here, that's perfectly fine. As long as it's from this forum and relates, you may advertise like that. Just don't go do it in every thread or nothing haha

Ugh. I just downloaded a Lana caw on PS4 and it's manager only ??? is there anyway to make it playable

I dont think so...sorry. but there are many good Lana CAWs on CC. For me since im saving VC for mycareer, i cant download caws with vc purchasable items.

With Becky v. Ellsworth, the ladies taking things out on Ellsworth, and Cien's manager getting physical with male talent, really hoping we see intergender matches make a comeback in the games.

Just watched the match yesterday too. I have wanted this in for years, I couldn't agree with you more, Queen Stephanie.

Ugh. I just downloaded a Lana caw on PS4 and it's manager only ??? is there anyway to make it playable

I dont think so...sorry. but there are many good Lana CAWs on CC. For me since im saving VC for mycareer, i cant download caws with vc purchasable items.

Yeah I'm gonna go download them ??? I really wish Lana was playable this year smh

I agree. It's going to need to be in if/when Chyna comes back so that she can be able to take on both as she did in real life.

Um... how's she going to come back, exactly?

Oh i meant to say comes back to the series.

Just some stuff I have done:

--I have Marlena managing Ivory/Jacqueline as PRETTY MEAN SISTERS

--Catrina is managing THE Ascension

--Bailey got tired of losing, turned heel and formed BAILEY CLUB with Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville

I really wish there was a Sara Lee on CC because I want to pair her up with Yhe Velveteen Dream

--Bailey got tired of losing, turned heel and formed BAILEY CLUB with Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville

I really wish there was a Sara Lee on CC because I want to pair her up with Yhe Velveteen Dream

Saturi has Sara Lee on their list for CAWs for PS4? Their work is always so good ?

Saturi has Sara Lee on their list for CAWs for PS4? Their work is always so good ?

Unfortunately I am XBOX. Sucks for me. Guess I will have to create a crappy one, since I suck at creating, and hope a better ones gets released

I'm finally come to the end of my "official" Universe Mode with WrestleMania 33. This one will be the end of my "official" Universe Mode, so when 2K19 will be out I'll continue from here with the RAW-after WrestleMania etc...I will play random matches or started a new Universe Mode from now, but this one is going to be track that I'll follow when the next game will be out.

6RGCUu8.png

Asuka debuts during the RAW-after Survivor Series starting a mini-feud against the alliance of Alicia Fox & Kristal Marshall: she defeats the duo at WWE Roadblock: End of the Line in an Handicap Match looking forward to other opponents. In her way to what she wants, the RAW Women's Champion, she clashes with Carmella and James Ellsworth: Carmella attacks her after Asuka's match against Dana Brooke, same the following week laiding out Asuka with a chair shot. General Manager Hulk Hogan announces Carmella /w James Ellsworth vs Asuka at the Royal Rumble, where she managed to defeat the Princess of Staten Island after a really good performance by Mella.

During the RAW-after Royal Rumble, RAW Co-Commissioner Stephanie McMahon and her Executive Assistent Summer Rae announce that at the following PPV, the first-ever Women's Elimination Chamber will take place and the winner of that match will face the winner of the RAW Women's Championship Match between the holder, Becky Lynch © and the challenger, Charlotte.

Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax vs Asuka vs Carmella vs Summer Rae vs Bayley is announced as the first-ever Women's Elimination Chamber Match.

66Q14j5.jpg

Asuka gots the #1 Entrance starting the match against the #2 partecipant, Sasha Banks. No eliminations until after all the six partecipants are in the ring:

- Summer Rae is the first-eliminated, by Asuka Lock

- Carmella is the second-one to be eliminated by Bayley's Bayley-to-Belly

- Bayley, eliminated by Nia Jax's Pop-Up Samoan Drop

- Nia Jax, after Asuka's Roundhouse Kick tapping out to Sasha's Bank Statement.

- Sasha Banks, by Asuka's Lock.

SalQc3n.jpg?1

Asuka, with the number one entrance wins the first-ever Women's Elimination Chamber Match and at WrestleMania 33 she will face the winner of Becky Lynch vs Charlotte's title match!!!

For the RAW Women's Championship match, Charlotte def. RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch via Natural Selection becoming a 3x RAW Women's Champion!!!!!

R6h1v4d.jpg?1

GGj7Q0L.jpg?1

zmpEx2c.jpg?1

1dzzZph.jpg?1

8VT3t3V.jpg?2

In a "clash of the titans", something that no one will ever want to miss, Asuka will challenge Charlotte at WrestleMania 33 for the RAW Women's Champion in a No Holds Barred Match!

ZB2byHZ.jpg?2

The challenger, the "Empress of tomorrow" Asuka, makes her way to the ring!

nPNPzKW.jpg?1

... and the RAW Women's Champion, Charlotte, as well.

ZkMXwpG.jpg?1

In a history-book match, Asuka and Charlotte square-off with no hesitation!Charlotte hits Asuka with a Powebomb on the ring-steps.

JWkytXi.jpg?1

Asuka tries the Asuka Lock outside the ring!

Zm2XYIg.jpg?1

... but Charlotte came out of it!She tries the Figure-8 on the ring!

6adZ9zl.jpg?1

Asuka can handle Charlotte's submission move and then they are again out of the ring where the Empress hits The Queen with a Powerbomb through the Announce Table!

PekI68g.jpg?1

She then blocks an exhausted Charlotte in the Asuka Lock...Charlotte taps out!!!The Queen perishes to the Empress!

pgE1AMe.jpg?1

Asuke becomes for the first time, RAW Women's Champion!

TzLBc37.jpg?1

-------

In the meantime, The Rock makes his return and after an altercation with Triple H Rocky challenges him to a match at the Royal Rumble PPV. During the match, Stephanie tries to interfere in favour of her husband only to be stopped by Ronda Rousey!!Stephanie has been attacked and The Rock can end the match with the The Rock Bottom.

The following day at RAW, a furious Stephanie McMahon makes a statement: nobody hinders her way, she calls out Rousey challenging her to a match at WWE WrestleMania 33!Ronda accepts the challenge so at WrestleMania, Stephanie McMahon with Triple H and her trusted assistent Summer Rae by her side will take on Ronda Rousey, accompanied by The Rock.

1NHZTlG.jpg?1

"Skull Queen" Stephanie McMahon makes her way to the ring accompanied by her husband and Summer Rae.

qrNLNpv.jpg

cXnO1OS.jpg?1

AgEyj5Q.jpg

Former UFC Star Ronda Rousey makes her in-ring debut at WWE WrestleMania. She is ready to square-off in the ring with the willing to give Stephanie a lesson.

easuGUx.jpg

Qkc1WHu.jpg

In a tough battle in which Ronda was in trouble due to Triple H and Summer's interferences, The Rock dealt with HHH distracting the referee: Summer Rae with a chair in the ring, ready to smash Ronda with a chair-shot. Rousey moves so Summer hit Stephanie with the chair!Ronda smashed Summer out to the ring with a Over the shoulder Arm Drag, trapping Stephanie in a Cross Armbreaker: she tapped out and Rousey won her first-ever WWE match!

L3W92QR.jpg

EfZV0f3.jpg?1

MORE UPDATES ARE STILL TO COME....

Archived