Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Maryse definitely playable?

She was listed in the video by Renee Young with the other playable girls, and she's wearing flat wrestling boots in her screenshots. I think it's 99% sure she's playable, which is exciting.
Fingers crossed then!

@TheWWE2KInfo has uploaded a pic of Asuka, who was not revealed? (On Twitter, can't link on mobile)

Gosh, I'm so happy Maryse is playable???The Icons will surely be in the game, I hope Liv Morgan will be in to. Now, I just need Lana as a playable character, gimme that damn Ravishing Russian you bad boys?since now, I'm satisfied with the women announced.

Asuka looks awesome. She's wearing her Takeover: Orlando attire. The same event that Ember debuted her silver hair. Ruby Riot made her in ring debut at this event.. maybe it wasn't too late for her.

I think that Ruby could be a DLC, if there's gonna be a female in the NXT Future Stars!

Asuka looks awesome. She's wearing her Takeover: Orlando attire. The same event that Ember debuted her silver hair. Ruby Riot made her in ring debut at this event.. maybe it wasn't too late for her.

Yes! Asuka has the exact attire I wanted omg :D Seems like attires are mostly based off WM time as Roode's attire is also from Takeover Orlando I believe.

Now we've had time to process a little, I'm super happy. Naomi looks amazing - I'm so glad she is in that attire, and not one of her earlier fishnet bodysuits. Also pleased to see she finally has makeup, and her face is much improved from last year. Ember and Maryse look great. I was truly shocked Maryse is playable, but so happy that she is. Definitely gonna pair her with Nia Jax. Also a big bonus that Mickie is in - we always knew she would be, but great to get confirmation.

I'm expecting/hoping the final two weeks reveals to contain:

-Charlotte (leaked by IGN India)

-Asuka (Screenshot posted but not included in reveals)

-Carmella

-Alexa Bliss

-Dana Brooke

-Alicia Fox

-Nia Jax

-Lana

-Billie Kay

-Peyton Royce

-Liv Morgan (hopefully)

-Trish Stratus

-Stephanie McMahon

-Jacqueline

Maryse was a big surprise, and if she can make it, I see no reason Lana couldn't. That being said, I could see Lana and/or Ruby Riot being DLC for the Future Stars Pack, so maybe the other will be in the game. And who knows, maybe we'll see some other surprises pop up. We're definitely in store for the biggest roster to date - feels amazing after so many years of getting 6-8 girls tops.

Asuka's attire should be shinier, but at least it's the attire I wanted (because I find it beautiful) so I can live with that.

We're definitely in store for the biggest roster to date - feels amazing after so many years of getting 6-8 girls tops.

Indeed, we're already at 19-20 women confirmed and we're still halfway through the reveals, not counting the lucky possibility of Ruby and juuuust maybe Sonya as dlc, and a possible Beth Phoenix HoF with someone else for a showcase. I'm salivating.

Ivory and Alundra being in tells me Jackie, Trish, Lita and Steph should be in too. I have a gut feeling they're gonna be copy and pastes but I'm fine with that. The more women we get, the better.

So stoked about Maryse and Mickie being in. Granted, we somewhat *knew* Mickie would be but Maryse is a legit surprise to me. Even with just one match at WrestleMania, I'm still excited.

I can't remember, was that her Mania gear?

I've just had a thought.. what if the Maryse we've seen is manager Maryse, but playable Maryse has her WM33 ring gear. Asuka's ring gear is from Wrestlemania weekend, and they had 2 separate slots for Steph last year.

I think that's why Maryse's model has flat boots on, despite always wearing matching heels with that gear. Someone should make all of her gears since though, the CC community is very talented.

I've just had a thought.. what if the Maryse we've seen is manager Maryse, but playable Maryse has her WM33 ring gear. Asuka's ring gear is from Wrestlemania weekend, and they had 2 separate slots for Steph last year.

I think that's why Maryse's model has flat boots on, despite always wearing matching heels with that gear. Someone should make all of her gears since though, the CC community is very talented.

Ahh yes, I know the heels you're referring to. Oh well, it was just a thought. Doesn't matter to me what attire Maryse wears, as long as she's playable!

Agreed 100%! My mouth dropped when I saw her, I didn't expect it in a million years.

Looks like they're doing a newcomer to the game from NXT every week, so I'd expect week 3 and 4 to be Iconic Duo and Liv or Ruby:

Really happy so far, this game is gonna be even better than 2K17, which seemed hard to top. Loving how every year gets better and the roster gets stronger.

Archived