1. Alexa Bliss -- hopefully with no "Harley Quinn" pigtails
  2. Charlotte Flair
  3. Sasha Banks
  4. Bayley
  5. Becky Lynch
  6. Asuka
  7. Trish Stratus
  8. Mickie James

The reason I'm thinking these women is because they confirmed the characters that everyone was hoping would be in last week (Alundra, Paige, Summer, and Brie). However, these are the top women currently and everyone knows they will be in.

Also, 2K, please update the female alumni. They need new attires badly.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that we can have completely customised attires for in-game superstars, I'm less fussed if they don't update models. I'm expecting no update at all on; Alundra, Ivory, Jacqueline, Lita, Paige, Summer, Stephanie and Trish if they're all in the game. Possibly even Emma. But I'd rather them be a copy and paste job than not in at all.

Last year I gave Lita, Stephanie & Trish attitude era attires and put them on a legends brand with Ivory and Jacqueline. It was like playing Know Your Role or Just Bring It on a much more updated game - I loved it.

I'm really hoping Iconic make it in the game and wearing their Iconic shirts for the entrance. I also hope to see Ember, Liv and maybe Aliyah and Ruby from NXT but the last two are definitely a huge stretch. Then again, Nikki Cross made it so you never know. Ruby debuted after Mania, right?

Hoping for:

- Full RAW and SD rosters from 2016 (all were in 2K17, so this doesn't seem too unrealistic). Eva remains in the game, though this seems like a long shot as the inner circle has known she was out of there well before WrestleMania.

- Playable Maryse and Lana, even if the latter is DLC.

- Ember, Iconic, Liv and Ruby along with Asuka and Nikki for NXT.

- Jacqueline and Ivory carry over from DLC. Lita's face gets fixed/attire gets swapped out for WWE '13/classic WWE game look. New hair on Trish/new attire.

- K2 vs. Beth at HIAC is the Showcase match; Kelly and Eve as DLC.

Expecting:

- Full RAW and SD rosters from 2016 bar Eva Marie.

- Manager Maryse, playable Lana DLC.

- Ember, Iconic and Ruby along with Asuka and Nikki.

- Jacqueline/Ivory/Trish, all recycled.

- Beth vs. Michelle at Extreme Rules 2010; no Layla to be found lmao

I'm really hoping Iconic make it in the game and wearing their Iconic shirts for the entrance. I also hope to see Ember, Liv and maybe Aliyah and Ruby from NXT but the last two are definitely a huge stretch. Then again, Nikki Cross made it so you never know. Ruby debuted after Mania, right?

Ruby debuted a few weeks before WrestleMania and competed at Takeover: Orlando, which has already been confirmed as the basis for Bobby Roode's model, so she definitely made the cut in terms of timing. Considering she's been more utilized in the title picture than say a Liv or Aliyah, I believe that'd give her an edge.

Archived