Women of WWE2K18

Jmerc

Talk about the womens division in WWE2K18 here!

Roster:

• Alexa Bliss
  • Alicia Fox
  • Alundra Blayze
  • Asuka
  • Bayley
  • Becky Lynch
  • Beth Phoenix (DLC)
  • Billie Kay
  • Brie Bella
  • Carmella
  • Charlotte Flair
  • Dana Brooke
  • Ember Moon
  • Emma
  • Ivory
  • Jacqueline
  • Lita
  • Maryse
  • Mickie James
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Nia Jax
  • Nikki Bella
  • Nikki Cross
  • Paige
  • Peyton Royce
  • Ruby Riot (DLC)
  • Sasha Banks
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • Summer Rae
  • Tamina
  • Trish Stratus

Screenshots:

n1eNrx9.jpg

3IxBGkx.jpg

1NRlGhk.png

E9TJ9oI.png

SltzIU0.png

XlCcvzY.png

vWP8bxx.jpg

7ciwa3N.jpg

OzEzdAZ.jpg

kxhNECl.jpg

6aTAeJ7.jpg

Videos:

Nikki Cross in SAnitY entrance:

Ember Moon entrance:

Maryse (as Miz's manager) entrance:

Maryse entrance:

Billie Kay entrance:

Peyton Royce entrance:

Naomi entrance:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man it would be really cool if Maryse was playable this year.

Right?!?!

I don't expect it though. Just going off Lana in 2K17 and how she had a match at WM32 (like Maryse in 33) but was not a playable character.

To respond to Olan's comment in the last thread, I am pretty sure the WWE Women's Title will be in 2K18 but that was the title that Jacqueline retired in my Universe at Wrestlemania.

Like I said though, easy enough to just bring that back for a Legends brand as I would like to use ever female in the game but I don't want to do an all woman show as I would need to create women's tag titles and I like the running narrative I have over the history of games since WWF Smackdown when my Women's Division was just Debra, Chyna, Ivory, Tori, Jacqueline and Stephanie McMahon, creating my own universe and history has been great.

For example, up until Trish Stratus' reign as NXT Women's Champion, she and Layla were tied for the most championships held in the whole 17 year history and Alicia Fox was the first woman to have held both the WWE Women's and WWE Divas titles in her career.

Playable Maryse would be awesome. I doubt it'll happen but I think she has more of a chance than Lana did last year. Maryse was an active wrestler, has a moveset and has been in past games. Plus her match at Wrestlemania was one of the most hyped matches on the main card, not the pre-show.

Playable Maryse would be awesome. I doubt it'll happen but I think she has more of a chance than Lana did last year. Maryse was an active wrestler, has a moveset and has been in past games. Plus her match at Wrestlemania was one of the most hyped matches on the main card, not the pre-show.

All true but she barely worked in that match. Just saying.

But I do agree about why she should be in I just doubt she will be

Has it hit y'all yet, that the eight confirmed women in day one reveal, used to be all we got? Things have come SO far since those days, makes me proud to be a fan of not just women's wrestling but a fan of the women in the 2k series. Honestly, tho 2k has had many ups and downs since taking over in what, 2k13/2k14? We've had many more ups than downs.

Now, I'm looking forward to seeing Iconic, Nikki Bella, Nia Jax and Tamina screenshots. And I hope hope hope, Ember Moon makes it!

Has it hit y'all yet, that the eight confirmed women in day one reveal, used to be all we got? Things have come SO far since those days, makes me proud to be a fan of not just women's wrestling but a fan of the women in the 2k series. Honestly, tho 2k has had many ups and downs since taking over in what, 2k13/2k14? We've had many more ups than downs.

Now, I'm looking forward to seeing Iconic, Nikki Bella, Nia Jax and Tamina screenshots. And I hope hope hope, Ember Moon makes it!

And it was just a few years ago that we didnt even have CAW women

Man it would be really cool if Maryse was playable this year.

Should be a Divas title Anniversary Pack or Showcase featuring:

Kelly Kelly

Michelle McCool

Layla

Maryse

Melina

Jillian Hall

Mickie James

Beth Phoenix

AJ Lee

Eve Torres

Kaitlyn

Alternate Attires:

Paige

Nikki Bella

Brie Bella

Charlotte

Natalya

Alicia Foxx

Yup. I completely forgot about that. Hopefully they over haul the caw system this year. Some of the women's clothes are horrendous.

Yup. I completely forgot about that. Hopefully they over haul the caw system this year. Some of the women's clothes are horrendous.

I am curious about how the CAWS will look up against the look of the awesome in game characters

2Ks real first game in the series was the wwe2k16.

They semi had part in wwe2k15 too but most of the work on it was made by THQ already.

Looking Forward to Iconic, Nia and Tamina too. Hope we will get them in the next reveal tomorrow along with a few others. :)

In my opinion we will get all of the main roster women (including Lana as a playable character).

Asuka, Ember, Iconic and maybe Liv from NXT.

Wildcards would be Ruby Riot and Aliyah.

Archived