WWE2K18 Gameplay Reveal Thread

J-man89

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seth's attire still puzzles me, its like they didn't finish making it and he's the freaking cover star. Theres just no texture to it at all, no part of it has any shiny material, even the all black attires he wore in the last year or so the sides was shiny on them. The house show matches and the HIAC match the sides was shiny.

Only reason its an issue with me is, i mean yeah we can change the attire ourselfs, but the caw mode material isn't an exact match of the same materiel Seth's has on his tights irl, it always looks a bit off in the entrance lighting then changes in the actual match.

Would have been nice to have an actual scan of Seth's material he currently wears instead of settling for a close match with the caw mode materials.

Seth's attire still puzzles me, its like they didn't finish making it and he's the freaking cover star. Theres just no texture to it at all, no part of it has any shiny material, even the all black attires he wore in the last year or so the sides was shiny on them. The house show matches and the HIAC match the sides was shiny.

It might not be finished because on AJ's attire the black looks more grey

It might not be finished because on AJ's attire the black looks more grey

Hope ur right, all the black on AJ's attire does look kinda grey, except with the kneepads and kickpads, the black on those look good. I just hope they're not done tweaking the attires yet and they still plan to polish Seth and AJ's attires up.

Loving the expressions they make: pain, shock, anger.. Gameplay looking good, probably slightly better than 2k17 which is a good thing in my books. And visually fantastic.

Yeah i love that, especially the part where Orton punches Cena on the top rope, you can just see his face in pain.

Love the lighting inside the pods. I hope that this year the pods open randomly. The last few years the pods always opened in the same order; right bottom first, left bottom second, left top third and right top last.

done. i basically made sure to address just about every major issue in elim chamber including the order..

Love the lighting inside the pods. I hope that this year the pods open randomly. The last few years the pods always opened in the same order; right bottom first, left bottom second, left top third and right top last.

done. i basically made sure to address just about every major issue in elim chamber including the order..

This is great news!! Will be much more fun to play not knowing who will join the fray next.

Thank you!

This is great news!! Will be much more fun to play not knowing who will join the fray next.

I thought you could set the order each superstar joins the battle? Or maybe it was just in older games.

u tell me whats new about taht game accept selling an carrying lol go on go ahead bet u cant and if u say bright lights or lighting im gonna show ya a side by side comparison lol to what they said it was gonna be to what it actually is

it seems there spent more money on youtubers flight costs than in gameplay what a crock of shit

In-game graphics look nice as *Censored*. I'm glad that they brought back the Ultimate Control system from 2007, too.

One thing I hate, is that the stupid ass dragging animation seems to still be in the game when you're not close to the center of the ring.

Yeah i hate that! Thats one of the big things i was hoping was gonna be removed. It just KILLS momentum in every match.

In-game graphics look nice as *Censored*. I'm glad that they brought back the Ultimate Control system from 2007, too.

One thing I hate, is that the stupid ass dragging animation seems to still be in the game when you're not close to the center of the ring.

Yeah i hate that! Thats one of the big things i was hoping was gonna be removed. It just KILLS momentum in every match.

It does. It ruins cool looking sequences and stuff.

u tell me whats new about taht game accept selling an carrying lol go on go ahead bet u cant and if u say bright lights or lighting im gonna show ya a side by side comparison lol to what they said it was gonna be to what it actually is

it seems there spent more money on youtubers flight costs than in gameplay what a crock of shit

The gameplay didn't need to be changed much in the first place. This year's gameplay was a MAJOR improvement from 2015; the only thing 2K could do is minor tweaks/fixes and add some things.

Besides, it's hard to judge how good or bad gameplay is gonna be by watching a video - especially when it's only 8-10 minutes long.

I really liked how the Cena vs Orton Match looked, great graphics improvement here. Gameplay looks almost exactly like 2k17, a bit disappointed here and with the awful animation after the RKO, but the rest was really cool.

What i really disliked is this F'N animation in the Elimination Chamber match that they still haven't changed:

5urupDi.png

And i really don't like how Seth Rollins looks like now in the face, cause he looks like a bad CAW now. :/

8t0DWGM.png

Archived