Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J-man89

WWE2K18 Gameplay Reveal Thread

mostly similar gameplay to 2K17 kinda. Also I don't like how the ring mat sounds at times

Top rope RKO!

Blonde ref!

It really does look fantastic this year. Cant wait to see more!

That was unexpected. Lol. Idk though. I think the lighting looked better in screenshots and during the camera cuts. It just feels off in normal gameplay. Maybe I'm just not adjusted to it yet. I do like the Carry system though and that top rope RKO was sick.

skip to 4:04 to skip Cena vs Orton again

let's make this the official gameplay topic, yea?

Ihate that the auto dragging is still in, was hoping that was removed, it just kills the momentum of a match when you're forced to do that awful auto drag to the center of the ring before hitting a move.

The carry system looks great though, love that they added that.

Was hoping for a new standing RKO, not a big fan of the one where he crawls on his knuckles for the pin.

Someone might want to explain to smacktalks what the word "full" means.

The sound of impact when they hit the mat sounds weird, hope thats fixed before release.

I'm saying

Love the lighting inside the pods. I hope that this year the pods open randomly. The last few years the pods always opened in the same order; right bottom first, left bottom second, left top third and right top last.

And oh my God I love the selling in this game now the commentary still wack but dann the selling

Yeah, they actually hold a body part like them have hurt.

Love the lighting inside the pods. I hope that this year the pods open randomly. The last few years the pods always opened in the same order; right bottom first, left bottom second, left top third and right top last.

I'm assuming they don't considering that the first pod to open was the one that always opens first in previous games. :/

In-game graphics look nice as *Censored*. I'm glad that they brought back the Ultimate Control system from 2007, too.

One thing I hate, is that the stupid ass dragging animation seems to still be in the game when you're not close to the center of the ring.

touch on selling but have same flips an shitty reversals as 2k17 thought this game was based around a superstar acting like there real life counterparts :( and wears weight detection of selling before moves ?