WWE2K18 Gameplay Reveal Thread

J-man89

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HHH '98 wonder if we will have his "My Time" theme

Nope, he was running with DX for all of 1998 until Mania 15 the following year when he joined the Corporation and started using "Our Time" with Chyna. Triple H 98 is almost certainly the WM14 gear we had in 17.

Speaking of music, Nikki Cross has her own theme for singles matches, instead of just having the Sanity theme (which they so easily could have done) credit to 2K for that.

Having binge watched all I can about entrances, I have to say the women in particular are looking sensational - hope they've fixed JoJo saying "Making HIS way to the ring" though.

Also Curt Hawkins hanging around in the ring while the Rumble continued was hilarious to watch - though of course it needs fixing.

OT: From all the Youtube videos I hate watching Macho-T's videos. Why does he need to speak while showing his videos. Will not watch his uploaded videos. Asking for likes just to upload the next videos will get him nothing lol. I rather watch the other youtubers than him since they would have given us what we need to see before T gets those likes.

Back on topic. I was surprised with Vader's entrance. It is one of the best out there. Only question is if we could select it in CAE advanced entrance and have the same effects.

Archived