WWE2K18 Gameplay Reveal Thread

J-man89

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been looking everywhere for where it was confirmed that it is a CAA. I cant see anywhere on twitter or int he comments where it is said. Usually CAA templates dont have the stairs.

In the 2kdev Creation episode, you see the Ballroom template in there.

How is that proof that the arena we seen there is CAA? By that logic every arena we have seen so far is CAA because the arena size is a template. Maybe they made it a template for CAA because they went to the trouble of making it for the ONS arena...

I have a feeling this is not CAA and it is the ECW ONS 2005 arena since if you compare it from the entrance name plate and the ring mat logo. 2005 has a small ECW logo with one night stand written on it which is present on the Cena video. While ONS 2006 has a large ECW logo on the ring and a different entrance Nameplate.

If indeed it is CAA, then it means more templates for us to use which is great!!

WWE 2K18

LJCUV62.jpg

6dPTKQF.jpg

ONS 2005

11LzW0U.jpgstmXpcZ.jpg

ONS 2006

0isoLmI.jpg

SMdDKyO.jpg

Any news on if/when they will post some legends' etrances? I love those current wrestlers models as they are scanned but am worried that legends stayed untouched from last year or two. Seeing how most of the models have been improved I really hope that they have fixed DDP 98 hair as it looks bad since 2k15...

JoJo ain't like the pyro, I'm sure that would scare anyone

But nah RVD looks fantastic and I can't get over how much I love the arena. Of course I would've loved if the ramp was packed with more fans but I understand why. The rest of the arena does seem like there's still a lot more tickets to sell though.

The belt looks wrong to me in the cena video not that I use that belt anyway so not a problem cena looks good but not sure I'll use him

Jericho looks better than last few years but they never get his hair right and not a fan of that facial hair

Rvd looks awesome I'm happy about that, hair seems very dark tho, also the black line below singlet like end of his black shorts not showing and the loudness and timing isn't right for the R V D chants

Overall tho very pleased

Nice to have an ecw arena

For last few years there has been that bug that deletes your data and non counting refs and the tag team matches problems and crashing probs freezing etc all seems to happen in the first few weeks or sometimes longer, so the tiny parts like refs not working how they should and ring announces saying wrong things or disappearing normally gets fixed but not right away, where are those the saved bug is normally dealt with asap or they give you a workaround until it's sorted

All the above things to me mean broken game,

You create things set up universe get nice records and start loving the game and dealing with the tiny things that need fixing but them BANG ? your save has been deleted!

So I'm hoping not this year and when do the day one patch I'm hoping 13th is counted as day one

Is that it for entrances today then? Who is tomorrow??

Archived