Overalls of Superstars in the Demo

Ya Boy Punk Fan

AJ isn't in the 80s...He's rated 89 overall. That's scratcbing tbe 90s.

Literally just being contrary for the sake of it lol
Well... People acted like he's an 85 or 82 even. :P

I mean... Compare that to the actual midcarders in the game

AJ Styles overall should atleast be 91 or 92.

I agree but the overalls are possibly based on kayfabe and since Styles is a midcard champion that is likely in my honest opinion why Styles has taken an overall hit from his debut in 2K17.

A Cruiserweight AJ Styles would need to have different attribute stats to a Heavyweight AJ Styles due to weight limit restrictions on certain attributes.

But I do wonder how strict the Cruiserweight weight class will end being for 2K18, imagine if 2K18 is strict about enforcing WWE's 205 lb maximum limit.

AJ Styles overall should atleast be 91 or 92.

I agree but the overalls are possibly based on kayfabe and since Styles is a midcard champion that is likely in my honest opinion why Styles has taken an overall hit from his debut in 2K17.

A Cruiserweight AJ Styles would need to have different attribute stats to a Heavyweight AJ Styles due to weight limit restrictions on certain attributes.

But I do wonder how strict the Cruiserweight weight class will end being for 2K18, imagine if 2K18 is strict about enforcing WWE's 205 lb maximum limit.

It won't be strict. They had TJ Perkins and Neville in the demo with ten characters, but they also had a ten man battle royal meaning you'd have to have them share a ring with the heavyweights to play that match.

Archived