DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON IS EXECUTIVE SOUNDTRACK PRODUCER FOR WWE 2K18

Mango kid

I just wish they had NBA's soundtrack budget. I swear it feels like every time I boot up NBA 2k I hear a song that I think I never heard before. The WWE soundtracks get tiring fast when you spend a lot of time CAWing. No big deal though

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that's the biggest thing. I spend more time altering stuff and in menus so they get old fast. Even with entrance themes activated there are some that just stick out to you. I feels like you hear them every 4 songs.

I think that's the biggest thing. I spend more time altering stuff and in menus so they get old fast. Even with entrance themes activated there are some that just stick out to you. I feels like you hear them every 4 songs.

Because you do.

The shuffle feature on 2K17 is broken. It always favors the same handful of songs.

HHH to curate the 2K19 soundtrack= ALL MOTORHEAD :hqhq:

anyway,

Boston is in my top 5 favorite bands, 'Smokin' being in make me happy

Thorogoods cover of One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer is cool. i like a lot of his stuff (even if most of his songs are covers)

Joe Walsh's Rocky Mountain Way is awesome. i love classic rock so..

Blues Brothers cover of Soul Man is cool. im sure when im playing 2K18 and that song starts playing i'll probably start thinking im playing Mafia 3 :lol:

Disturbed is ok.

the rest of the songs will be turned off and wrestler themes turned on.

can we please get Jericho to do next years.

The Rock is NOT the producer and I hate how that's worded! This isn't directed to the poster because I know you're only posting what info 2K has released.

When did choosing songs for a soundtrack become Producing? lol In that case, everyone in here is a producer for adding songs to thei MP3 players.

K.

I don't know what I'm gonna do without hearing the following this year...

"Hey, now

YOU

DRANK

UP

ALL

MY

LIQUOR

c'mon, what I'm supposed to do now?"

and

"Bite Doooooooooooooooooooooooown, bite down."

I may have to do a best of WWE2K on Spotify.

"Down with the Sickness" will be going on mute immediately though, ugh.

So what is the official reason for soundtrack songs never being caw themes?

There's really no reason now given they won't allow music capture or themes online.

I don't know what I'm gonna do without hearing the following this year...

"Hey, now

YOU

DRANK

UP

ALL

MY

LIQUOR

c'mon, what I'm supposed to do now?"

and

"Bite Doooooooooooooooooooooooown, bite down."

I may have to do a best of WWE2K on Spotify.

best song last year

I was literally thinking about One Bourbon this.morning. Haven't heard it years and I just now got in this topic.

"look maaaaaaaaan... I'm outdoors you know" XD

Digging the Strange music love too. Though it is a strange tracklist imo. I have to peep what I haven't heard

So what is the official reason for soundtrack songs never being caw themes?

It can't be a physical difficulty, I mean the music is there on the disc. I wonder if it's licensing, but then I can't see how either - if 2K has the rights to use the music in the game, then that would be covered.

I bet the issue with the soundtrack not being usable for entrances might be because...when you play online, the person on the other end hears that music. It might seem like a stupid reason, since the same music is on their game too...but I bet that's what it is. They probably need to pay some additional fee to be able to "share" those tracks online, as opposed to just having them on the disc. Again...very stupid. But the media industry is full of stupid shit like that. So, that's my personal guess.

I bet the issue with the soundtrack not being usable for entrances might be because...when you play online, the person on the other end hears that music. It might seem like a stupid reason, since the same music is on their game too...but I bet that's what it is. They probably need to pay some additional fee to be able to "share" those tracks online, as opposed to just having them on the disc. Again...very stupid. But the media industry is full of stupid shit like that. So, that's my personal guess.

I thought online didn't have entrances anymore? I don't play online often though, so I could be wrong

Would've taken Inside the Fire over Down With the Sickness, or Godsmack - I Stand Alone (wasn't that on the Scorpion King soundtrack?)but can't win em all

Archived