IGN Hands On (New info)

fallofparadise

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the sound of the quick pin feature and it sounds like the grapple/carry system sounds like the old Ultimate Control system from older games.

Should have left the pin system alone though. :/

Bobby Roode confirmed too.

Ultimate Control moves returning makes me so happy. Having the ability to Gorilla Press, Powerbomb or Chokeslam an opponent from inside the ring to the outside (and through a table) was sorely missed.

Hopefully we also get a slew of new apron moves as well this year, like Okada's apron Death Valley Driver, or Omega's apron Dragon Suplex.

They also need to beef up the top rope moves, but the first impressions have my hopes up that we'll be seeing a number of new moves and new animations.

It sounds good, though my ears pointed up at all the new run-ins available. It was a surprisingly really fun feature in WWE 2K17 and it's good they are improving on it ( and hopefully, we can edit allies this time )

I also hope it means good thing for Universe and Career

It sounds good, though my ears pointed up at all the new run-ins available. It was a surprisingly really fun feature in WWE 2K17 and it's good they are improving on it ( and hopefully, we can edit allies this time )

I also hope it means good thing for Universe and Career

That makes two of us, then.

It's nice to have change each year or else it would be pointless bringing out a new game COUGH COUGH FIFA SERIES!

I like the pin system currently but if they can make it trickier and abit harder (Not annoying) then so be it

After playing the game and getting used to new things after a few daysm there's no problem!

Archived