WWE2K18 Roster Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have XB1 too, Deluxe. It's downloaded and installed and says Ready To Play. Drives me nuts. Lol. Did it with 2k17 last year too.

Ahh, maybe I don't have it fully downloaded yet... just says "You're too early" I think when I tried launching it.

I have XB1 too, Deluxe. It's downloaded and installed and says Ready To Play. Drives me nuts. Lol. Did it with 2k17 last year too.

Ahh, maybe I don't have it fully downloaded yet... just says "You're too early" I think when I tried launching it.

Yes, that's what it means.

I still get flashbacks to that security guard throwing Cenas shirt back at him. ?

Maybe a fan would have kept it.

I saw that match...not very likely.

I wouldve kept it.

Ive always wondered if it was a crowd plant; thats how perfect it was. Not only did the security guy throw it back at him but proceeded to flip him off aggressively, to a massive crowd pop.

Probably was a plant too. Most fans would keep something if a wrestler threw something, I know it was the ECW arena but WWE would want it to look like a hostile crowd.

You must not have watched the original ECW... There's no way the guy(s) in the crowd were plants.

I think what you're forgetting to mention is it wasn't just one guy, it was multiple guys. He kept throwing it to different sections of the crowd, and they kept throwing it back.

ECW were seriously hostile to 'outsiders'. They loved their promotion. Cena stood for everything WWE. Bear in mind, too, this was one year after ONS 2005, where it was essentially (bar the 'WWE Crusaders') an original ECW show. Fans were already on edge that ECW was being bought back full time under the WWE guise, so they were particularly sensitive to 'ECW' bringing in WWE guys at this point, fearing it would be a sign of things to come. And how right they were..!

Theres a big difference between original ECW and ECW ONS 2005 in that its a WWE produced product. What would WWE have done if a fan had kept the shirt, I know I would of even though I wanted RVD to win the title that night without Edge interfering, id preferred Van Dam to go over clean.

Maybe the "bunch of Friday classes with little break times" excuse will work, considering my store is like a mile from my dorm :hqhq:

I'd doubt it. Not worth their jobs or the fine, and if their system is anything like ours, trying to scan anything before the street date will force a prompt from the register that won't allow the sale. Street dates are super srs apparently, lol.

How would ya'll react if the WWE made a deal with Impact Wrestling to bring their rosters over to the series one day? Can't see there ever being another game so this could be a way for the fans of those wrestlers to get to use them.

Jeff Jarrett being one of the best midcarders in WWE history (or atleast of the 90s imo) could finally get his spot in the game.Plus Angle, AJ, Joe, Sting and others can have an attire or two from their time with that company and so many more possibilities.

How would ya'll react if the WWE made a deal with Impact Wrestling to bring their rosters over to the series one day? Can't see there ever being another game so this could be a way for the fans of those wrestlers to get to use them.

Jeff Jarrett being one of the best midcarders in WWE history (or atleast of the 90s imo) could finally get his spot in the game.Plus Angle, AJ, Joe, Sting and others can have an attire or two from their time with that company and so many more possibilities.

I don't think Jeff Jarrett ever will be in a WWE game. Apparently Vince REALLY dislikes Jarrett, which could be the reason why WWE rarely (if ever) acknowledges TNA. They would rather acknowledge NJPW, ROH or any other promotion than TNA. Of course, stranger things has happened so who knows. But as long as Vince is in charge of things, I don't see that happen ever.

I don't think Jeff Jarrett ever will be in a WWE game. Apparently Vince REALLY dislikes Jarrett, which could be the reason why WWE rarely (if ever) acknowledges TNA. They would rather acknowledge NJPW, ROH or any other promotion than TNA. Of course, stranger things has happened so who knows. But as long as Vince is in charge of things, I don't see that happen ever.

Yea I was thinking it would have to be after Vince either passed on or is gone from the company completely (if he ever retires)

Did Sid Vicous make it back in this year ?

If you wanna call the model that they tried to make Sid Vicious, sure. He made it in.

So its exactly the same model. ? There goes my plans for him. Trying to avoid CAWS,imagine load times on 8 man caw matchs. Just isn't worth the head ache.

Maybe the "bunch of Friday classes with little break times" excuse will work, considering my store is like a mile from my dorm :hqhq:

I'd doubt it. Not worth their jobs or the fine, and if their system is anything like ours, trying to scan anything before the street date will force a prompt from the register that won't allow the sale. Street dates are super srs apparently, lol.

Ive seen GAME employees walk out of a Game store with a copy of the latest WWE game in their bag 3 days before it was released!

Archived